Everton - train times

Markoasis

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure in a thread where Mark managed to miss a train despite it being the DAY AFTER THE GAME you should worry about being stupid!

I think Mark is stupid to brag about it until he's sat down with the doors sealed and the train is leaving Stockport.

Looks like I can get a £55 return flight if I come on Saturday morning (manchester at 12) and leave on the sunday evening flight I got last weekend). Only question is do I book the flight now, or risk it getting more expensive if I wait to be sure I can actually get hold of a ticket....

Looks like I can get a £55 return flight if I come on Saturday morning (manchester at 12) and leave on the sunday evening flight I got last weekend). Only question is do I book the flight now, or risk it getting more expensive if I wait to be sure I can actually get hold of a ticket....

...It could be very, very tricky getting them tickets. I just hope something comes through.

Hello, Alex here. I'll come up on one of those trains.

For the return, I need to get back to London for Sunday morning so am thinking of getting a taxi to Piccadilly for the last train. I reckon it's do-able leaving at 8.10, 15 mins, costs£18. Anyone else nees a quick getaway and want to share a taxi??

Sam - I'd say book the flight now. Match ticket will be available easily enough with game on ITV.

I'm out :( Mrs' birthday night out that night. Gutted.

I'm booked for a birthday do that night as well. Not the missus, but even if it was...

Hello, Alex here. I'll come up on one of those trains. For the return, I need to get back to London for Sunday morning so am thinking of getting a taxi to Piccadilly for the last train. I reckon it's do-able leaving at 8.10, 15 mins, costs£18. Anyone else nees a quick getaway and want to share a taxi?? Sam - I'd say book the flight now. Match ticket will be available easily enough with game on ITV.

I'll be puking up in Royton somewhere Saturday night.

Hello, Alex here. I'll come up on one of those trains.

For the return, I need to get back to London for Sunday morning so am thinking of getting a taxi to Piccadilly for the last train. I reckon it's do-able leaving at 8.10, 15 mins, costs£18. Anyone else nees a quick getaway and want to share a taxi??

Sam - I'd say book the flight now. Match ticket will be available easily enough with game on ITV.

For clarity... this isn't me with a new pseudonym

Hello, Alex here. I'll come up on one of those trains. For the return, I need to get back to London for Sunday morning so am thinking of getting a taxi to Piccadilly for the last train. I reckon it's do-able leaving at 8.10, 15 mins, costs£18. Anyone else nees a quick getaway and want to share a taxi?? Sam - I'd say book the flight now. Match ticket will be available easily enough with game on ITV.

^IMPOSTER.

For clarity... this isn't me with a new pseudonym

The investigation begins.

Small gathering in the sponsors lounge?.......meal, wine etc.......

I love Latics but some things in life are more important. I've always said that and just because some billy big bollocks are coming over from t'seaside for the day isn't gonna change that.

I'd love to be there but I love the Mrs more.

Small gathering in the sponsors lounge?.......meal, wine etc.......

When I last saw Ackey's young lady I invited her to the Leyton game at the end of the season. Looking at her little face light up, after I confirmed that indeed she would be more than welcome to join us all that day, I know she would love a birthday treat out at Latics (with maybe a fish supper thrown in).

Come on Ackey ... do the right thing!!!! :wub:

Edited by Markoasis