Listen again BBC Radio 5 live Latics v Liverpool

Is there any way to actually download this techies? I simply recorded it onto my iphone from ipad using the voice memo function but I would like a tangible file.

Don't know about that but I have both an mp3 of the Radio 5 broadcast and an mkv 720p video of the ITV broadcast. PM me.

Have you hosted it somewhere? Rapidshare allows files of unlimited size, I think.

Edit: Of course the answer is no because sharing copyrighted material is WRONG. But you know where to find me if you have.

This discussion about the ethics of file sharing is fascinating to me. It is a shame that you do not appear to be accepting new messages. PM me if you would like to continue our chat.

A close friend passed away on Sunday morning, just a few hours before the big match.

The funeral was this morning. Listening to the radio commentary is, similarly, a massive pick me up.

Thanks for posting the link.

(Although "1-1 here at Boundary Road"? Really? And who the hell is "Chris Byrne"?)

Edited by opinions4u

A close friend passed away on Sunday morning, just a few hours before the big match.

The funeral was this morning. Listening to the radio commentary is, similarly, a massive pick me up.

Thanks for posting the link.

(Although "1-1 here at Boundary Road"? Really? And who the hell is "Chris Byrne"?)

If there's any way at all to get Gordy's Commentary on the Liverpool game, I can see that being a big winner. I bet he made noises only dog's can hear after goals 2 and 3!!!

We moan occasionally about Mike and Roy and Gordon (he would have been on matchday duties on Sunday and not commentating, alas) but at least if they don't know the names of the players, they do know the name of the ground...mostly. I'd pay a lot to hear Mike and Roy's commentary from Sunday.

We moan occasionally about Mike and Roy and Gordon (he would have been on matchday duties on Sunday and not commentating, alas) but at least if they don't know the names of the players, they do know the name of the ground...mostly. I'd pay a lot to hear Mike and Roy's commentary from Sunday.

I would love to hear their commentary as well.

Maybe, when it comes out, the Latics DVD could have Mike and Roy's commentary,

Or and also it could be made available on Player.

Edited by laticsrblue

I would love to hear their commentary as well.

Maybe, when it comes out, the Latics DVD could have Mike and Roy's commentary,

Or and also it could be made available on Player.

Not sure I could bring myself to listen to big Gordon shoot his muck three times.

Mike says on Twitter he's asked the suplliers for a copy for himself but not heard anything back. Watch this space.

I've checked with the suppliers and with Gordon, and unfortunately no recording of Roy's and my, ahem, excitable commentary exists. If anyone wants me to come round their house and scream , shout and almost cry over Tyldsley and Townsend's drivel for 96 minutes, I'd gladly do it for a bag of cheese and onion crisps. Roy would be more expensive though.