Graham Westley

Looks like he might get sacked from North End this week.

Before he got the North End job you would have looked at this guy as a good option looking at what how as doing on a budget at Stevenage.

He has a 49% Win Rate throughout his management career including is shocking 60 match run at PNE.

Also helps fund transfers at his clubs from his other business ventures that have made him millions.

I have a lot of mates who support North End and they think the guy is crazy on every level. Can't help thinking he will leave Preston and manage a club on a smaller budget and get success again in this league.

For the record I don't think he can manage Up North which would mean it wouldn't work for us either.

All his contacts are Southern based and clearly hasn't managed to find similar options Up North or characters willing to do things the 'Westley Way'

If Westley manages us I am never setting foot near BP again, 1st class tool

The only bloke managing in our league I would want less is Karl Robinson. May I add in light of Oldham slumping I am getting immense pleasure out of MK and their prick of a manager yet again failing

How bad was Lowe's challenge Saturday as well! Delighted Lowe wont be playing against us

Yeah watching MK slide at the minute is good.

On Paper and in an interview this guy would wipe the floor with anyone.

His post match interviews are comedy gold.

Some of the excuses he has come up with at North End have been enjoyable to watch when he isn't managing your club shall we say.

My final word on this is I don't want him either but.... Let's see what he does when he leaves North End and gets a club with a much smaller budget.