Everton get the large section

well done the club. It's nice of them to have the balls to tell the police where to go to meet Latics fans demands.

Yes but the idiots that were throwing coins have now cost the club a few thousand pounds as the police require more stewards AND OFFICERS to be present.

I hope that all those going in the RRE for this game behave themselves this time.

Also if you see anyone throwing missiles point it out to a steward or police officer. It is for your long term benefit in being able to continue to enjoy the RRE for these big games. Especially the quarter final.

I hope that all those going in the RRE for this game behave themselves this time.

I did last time. Other than hugging lots of complete strangers.

While I'm not saying it didn't happen, I didn't see a single coin thrown donated to poverty in Merseyside between 3.30pm and 6.05pm during the Liverpool game.

(Harry, you need to update your signature line)

Edited by opinions4u

...not worried about the quarter final, we're going to get MK Franchise away so plenty of room at the Child Catcher Arena

Then it's Man U at Wembley in our traditional semi final showdown followed by Arsenal in the Final

I dreamt this the other day so pretty sure with that level of accuracy it must be true

Police statement:

Chief Superintendent Catherine Hankinson, match commander for the Oldham V Everton fixture on 16 February 2013 said: "We understand this fixture will be a big day not just for Oldham Athletic, but for the whole of the Oldham area.

"However, those who were at the game against Liverpool will recall a number of incidents of missiles and coins being thrown and for a number of fans at the Rochdale Road end, the experience became unsafe.

"In the first instance, it is the responsibility of Oldham Athletic to ensure that these memorable FA cup matches remain safe, and it is our responsibility to support the club with this and ensure crime and disorder are minimised.

"To that end, we discussed a variety of options to avoid a repeat of the unsavoury incidents at the Rochdale Road End for the Everton match.

"Allocating the entire Rochdale Road end to away fans was one of a number of options that were being discussed with the club and the FA.

"After detailed discussions with the club it has been jointly agreed that the same seating arrangements at the Rochdale Road End will be made as they were for the Liverpool game, but with more stewards and more police officers on hand.

"We hope this will appease Oldham fans and we will work hard with the club to ensure this is a safe but enjoyable match, but we now need all fans to play their part."