Application Rejection.

You should pressed them into what the future plans are for the club i.e new stand, budgets the lot and then when they obviously didnt give you the deatil stood up and demanded the club ring your agent so he could pick you up :)

Who was it with Neil Joy?

Yeah it was mate, never met him but he left a very good impression on me tbh.

& Razza, clipboards are outdated, I'd be stood on the touchline in a suit with an ipad;)

Now there's a point. Surely iPads are much more suited to the job than clipboards. I bet Phil Brown has an iPad.

Too much rain at BP according to Graeme Blunt. You can just invert a clipboard, but shorting out an ipad would put a serious hole in the coaching budget.

• 1 month later...

I honestly felt I was a shoe in for permanent manager, evidently not...

joshoafcjob.jpg

If they're reading this, I'd like to thank Neil Joy and Simon Corney for the opportunity.

You must be gutted at the moment. Especially being rejected on the basis of your lack of experience .... :wink: Edited by singe

I am surprised that more fans arent made managers, every week in every ground we all hear how fans feel that certain player should be taken off, and the formation etc is wrong, and that the team would be performing better if they did it as they said, so why not give these fans a crack at it as with all their knowledge of watching teams for the past 10, 20 30 years they know it all.

it happens all the time know days people sending in cv from their football managers, a scottish club was on new about it a few weeks ago. but in another twist to football manager, aparently a forign club a few seasons back used it to see what certain players were like as they couldnt travel to see them to see if it was worth trying to buy them, and they did buy a player they spotted in the game