Jose Baxter is a refreshing antidote.

"Get that feeling of scoring a goal in front of a crowd that will sing your name. Nothing will beat that buzz"

Love that line by Jose.

Sums up the man himself and his motives; you don't find many like him nowadays that are willing to sacrifice a Premier League lifestyle for footballing respect.

Wish football had more with his ability and his mentality.

Even the Telegraph cocks up the picture caption.....or is this another omen for a victory against Everton?

Too right.

I think Jose could be accused of trying too hard against Liverpool. He played brilliantly but was definitely nervous (the air shot from the free kick and the two-touch free kick). He could do some proper damage if he settles down tomorrow.

Good lad, comes across as really level headed. What a refreshing change from most young footballers these days.

The only thing that concerned me is his evident love of PD and I trust he will feel the same about the new manager (and that he takes the time to look after Jose)

Sammy Lee should be able to interpret for him.

Really good lad though, you could see he was feeling it after the whistle vs Liverpool

What a great article ! So much respect for Jose he has a great attitude and is setting an example to others, he just wants to play football and give it his all, to much talent is wasted in the PL by the bigger clubs putting players like Jose in their reserves ! He deserves to score the winner on Saturday just for the sacrifice he made