two Everton fans

Liverpool fans were describing Raheem Sterling as a "young boy who shouldn't be exposed to such brutes" - I seem to recall it was him that put one of our own young lads out for the rest of the season. Premier:censored: fans are the same as Premier:censored: players, they can dish it out but they can't take it. They expect lesser teams to bow down to them and to just let them progress on and on and on. The amount of time Distin went down under slight pressure from Barnard is stupid.

Said too me that the ref thought it must be ok to kick premier greed players up and down the pitch

They having a fecking laugh I know im biased but what did we get off the ref in 50/50 challenges Sore losers lol

Despite Dowd being a PL ref?. Some of my mates who support Liverpool said the same until I pointed out that Sterling had injured one of ours and they shut up.

Though it makes me laugh that apparently Everton wouldn't be bullied like Liverpool and now they are crying about being bullied. They will fear Smith against them for a full game.

I've seen our pitch get some stick from Everton and Liverpool fans.

Looks ok to me.

Ridiculous, isn't it? But Everton can't even resort to the 'we shouldn't have played a weakened side' excuse that Liverpool fans tried to pull off, so they're only really left with the pitch and the ref.