Everton replay....

Can someone please tell me whether the replay is definitely 27th? That's what seems to be going about but is there any possibility it'll be moved to the Tuesday for TV? I really hope not because I'm on a 19:30 flight from Madrid to Edinburgh on the Tuesday and would miss the game.

The general opinion is it will be the 27th, but nothing definate yet.

On our (Everton) site, 27th, 7.45, SUBJECT TO TV SCHEDULE..........Great isnt it! Paying public always the last to know.

Calm down dear, it won't be confirmed until we know whether United are involved in a replay, which would be first pick for ITV.

It will be on. How will the media not cover the giant killers? Looks like our Everton pal has given us the low down anyway. Cheers.

Just a sweet little link here to the moment it went in. Read it, gentlelatics.

It will be on TV, it just depends if who ITV pick and when they want to show us. There's only two definite replays but ITV get first pick and you'd expect them to see how United get on.

The reason they wouldn't show the giant killers is because viewing figures are their key priority.

It will be on TV, it just depends if who ITV pick and when they want to show us. There's only two definite replays but ITV get first pick and you'd expect them to see how United get on.

The reason they wouldn't show the giant killers is because viewing figures are their key priority.

They picked us first for the original tie, you'd have to think they will again. Are the ITV replays usually on a particular day?