Everton replay....

If United and Reading don't draw it will be on, if they do draw then it won't.

That's based on my understanding that only one replay is televised. If two are then we have to be televised now. I wonder if it's two then both would show us and we'd get paid double :wink:

If United and Reading don't draw it will be on, if they do draw then it won't.

That's based on my understanding that only one replay is televised. If two are then we have to be televised now. I wonder if it's two then both would show us and we'd get paid double :wink:

Be on anyway as pretty sure Man United will be playing there champions league game with Real Madrid that week.

There are 2 replays televised see link for the details and the payments due

http://savethemightyimps.wordpress.com/tag/fa-cup-live-tv-money-for-201213/

There are only 3 possiblilities Everton V us, Reading v United and Chelsea V Middlesboro. If The redsox v reading game produces a result tomrrow then we are definatley on tv with another £106K in the pot

There are 2 replays televised see link for the details and the payments due

http://savethemighty...ney-for-201213/

There are only 3 possiblilities Everton V us, Reading v United and Chelsea V Middlesboro. If The redsox v reading game produces a result tomrrow then we are definatley on tv with another £106K in the pot

I have heard it can't be Chelsea v Middlesbrough as this is as 5th round first match between the 2 clubs and not a replay (the 5th round quota has already been used, replays are a separate entity).

Rumour has it Everton v Latics will be on ITV Wednesday 27th February at 8-05pm.

If so Latics will soon be as familiar to viewers as Coronation Street.

I have heard it can't be Chelsea v Middlesbrough as this is as 5th round first match between the 2 clubs and not a replay (the 5th round quota has already been used, replays are a separate entity).

Rumour has it Everton v Latics will be on ITV Wednesday 27th February at 8-05pm.

If so Latics will soon be as familiar to viewers as Coronation Street.

If Middlesboro and Chelsea draw the 1st game then the replay would fall into the category if ITV /ESPN have not already selected Everton v Oldham & Reading v Man yoo

If Middlesboro and Chelsea draw the 1st game then the replay would fall into the category if ITV /ESPN have not already selected Everton v Oldham & Reading v Man yoo

Their 5th round tie is on 27th February so can't be shown on ITV or ESPN as the full quota has been used.

This leaves only 2 matches if Man Utd draw, so Latics are bound to be on one channel or the other.

ITV also have preference over ESPN so if Latics is the sole match it will be on that channel.

Edited by BP1960

I'm sure Chelsea v Boro could be picked in case it goes to a replay but it would be monumentally foolish to do so if it ends up not going to a replay and the picker has nobody to show.

I do wonder if we could be on both sides. If there's a winner tomorrow night then ITV would pick us for the replay, and I wonder if ESPN would be allowed to also show the game if they didn't want to risk Chelsea/Boro going to a replay and having nothing to put on. I'm sure there'll be something in the existing agreement governing what can and will happen in the event there aren't enough replays to go around.

Their 5th round tie is on 27th February so can't be shown on ITV or ESPN as the full quota has been used.

This leaves only 2 matches if Man Utd draw, so Latics are bound to be on one channel or the other.

ITV also have preference over ESPN so if Latics is the sole match it will be on that channel.

Whilst I hear what you are saying, the Chelsea v Brentford 4th round replay was shown today. TV have the option of still showing a chelsea replay. However, I believe that they will take the view that as they won;t know for definated that Chelsea v Boro will require a replay they will plump to show our game. Or they may wait until tomrrow night to see the result of the Man yoo v Reading game to cover all bases

Matt Smith...The Movie...now where have I read about that?

No, Matt Smith..The Movie will follow on from 'OWTB...The Movie' after he joins Real Madrid for £50 million from the Latics and scores an hat trick against Barcelona in the Champions League final, coming on when Real are 2-0 down after 85 minutes for the ineffective Ronaldo.

(Come on Hollywood producers sign me up as a script writer).

Edited by BP1960

and those that have always backed him get the % fee.

Was a tweet saying if he was called Mattinho Smithinskovski he would be to Gunners for £40 million. I might put a bet on he gets an England Cap. Michael Rickets did.

He has a French sounding first name so that will certainly interest Wenger, and of course he might choose to play for France rather than England.

My bet is Everton will sign him for £20 million with a clause inserted he can't play against them in the F.A cup replay.

Edited by BP1960

He has a French sounding first name so that will certainly interest Wenger, and of course he might choose to play for France rather than England.

My bet is Everton will sign him for £20 million with a clause inserted he can't play against them in the F.A cup replay.

For those who have lost track of this thread, yes I believe Everton v Latics will be shown live on TV.

Never they went bust after the real Latics beat them on way to winning the 2012-13 FA Cup spiralled out of the Football Pyramid and imploded up Dave Whelans backside. THats a whole different screen play.

Fantasy is wonderful thing.

Can someone please tell me whether the replay is definitely 27th? That's what seems to be going about but is there any possibility it'll be moved to the Tuesday for TV? I really hope not because I'm on a 19:30 flight from Madrid to Edinburgh on the Tuesday and would miss the game.

I was told from a decent source that we played yesterday at 6pm cos ITV requested us primetime cos of interest and feedback in Liverpool game was massive, almost guaranteed we'll be on tv every game of cup run, which hopefully will be at least 4 more games.

Well considering there was a significantly smaller audience than the Liverpool game I doubt it guarantees anything.