Hudson linked with Latics

No but with the way the players reacted to a manager they supposedly liked, how are they gonna react to someone pretty untested and never heard of? And do you want to trust a relative rookie in steering us away from relegation? If it was in summer once we were safe I wouldn't mind but I don't think hes what we need

Then they won't be at this club much longer. Seems like your suggesting they won't perform for him if he was to be the new manager because they ain't heard of him and because they didn't perform for someone they liked. It's clear the reason they didn't perform for PD was his tactics and training. You can already see the difference since PD has left.

& I would rather someone with more experience is appointed now but if Corney reckon's Hudson is the person to take us forward then so be it. I'm just not going to write him off because we and the players might not of heard of him.

Then they won't be at this club much longer. Seems like your suggesting they won't perform for him if he was to be the new manager because they ain't heard of him and because they didn't perform for someone they liked. It's clear the reason they didn't perform for PD was his tactics and training. You can already see the difference since PD has left.

& I would rather someone with more experience is appointed now but if Corney reckon's Hudson is the person to take us forward then so be it. I'm just not going to write him off because we and the players might not of heard of him.

They may/may not but its a concern I have with this group of players. Its not the main reason I wouldn't have him here though. My main concern is his inexperience coupled with the fact no ones heard of him given our situation. As Jonesy said, if it was in the summer once we were safe I'd be all for it but right now I don't think its what we need. I agree that tactially Dickov was useless but we don't know what he did in training. Croft said his preparation was "second to none" (although if Crofty said it its probably bollocks).

http://en.wikipedia....EFA_Pro_Licence A lot never made it to manager?

Here's one putting his pro license to good use;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Round

'Round has a glowing reputation and is frequently rating as one of the most talented assistant managers on computer game Football Manager'.

Sign him up.

They may/may not but its a concern I have with this group of players. Its not the main reason I wouldn't have him here though. My main concern is his inexperience coupled with the fact no ones heard of him given our situation. As Jonesy said, if it was in the summer once we were safe I'd be all for it but right now I don't think its what we need. I agree that tactially Dickov was useless but we don't know what he did in training. Croft said his preparation was "second to none" (although if Crofty said it its probably bollocks).

Main reason = inexperience. Fair enough, but would you want TP in charge until the end of the season? He's only ever managed 3 first team games so he's what you would class as inexperienced in our situation.

Plenty of people have heard of Hudson aswell, such as him working with Redknapp and Mourinho inviting him to Madrid for a bit. Seems like quite a few top manager's rate him.