Won't sleep tonight

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because we've started playing well and getting some good results again. If we can keep it up hopefully a few more'll join him. Welcome back to the fold pal...

If true, glad for the extra income, but I despise that attitude, it's everything a latics fan shouldn't be.

Nice to know fans are coming back?????????

2 n half years playing golf but no golf this weekend so gonna get a voucher then a ticket n go to biggest game in 20 years, welcome back!!

Just hope that your ticket doesnt stop me or the other 1k or so of us that cant afford the outlay of a season ticket but have gone to 95% of games in last 20 years from being at Goodison!!!

Welcome back, we've missed yer.

If we lose(which I dont think we will TBH) see you on 2nd v Sheff Utd, if we lose replay and you are at SUFC game I will gladly by you a drink, but we all know that wont happen. We took 30,000 to wembley v forest??????

Start of this FA cup campaign I thought we were excellent due to the current form v Donnie, and so did the other 2500 that watched it, and that includes the Donnie fans.

I'll say no more, except if you are a "supporter" support during the bad times too.

It's a point of view. Not re me particularly but what else do you think could bring numbers back?

No no I understand, only good results will bring the numbers back. It just annoys me that's all. Heck people in my own family are like it.

Wont need it mate cos I'll have one. TBH I'm glad people like yourself are coming back and its prob cos we've made the news it renews interest with all dormant latics fans, I just remember Liverpool away last year, my mate queued for our tickets in rain for 3n half hours, felt that cold n rough he went home without. I knew latics fans that hadn't been since 1990 final plus scum n city fans that had got tickets, I got mine on the night, risked it?

Welcome back, think I'm just a bit worried gloryhunters scupper some of us. Hope you enjoy game cos we're playing good football at mo.

Wont need it mate cos I'll have one. TBH I'm glad people like yourself are coming back and its prob cos we've made the news it renews interest with all dormant latics fans, I just remember Liverpool away last year, my mate queued for our tickets in rain for 3n half hours, felt that cold n rough he went home without. I knew latics fans that hadn't been since 1990 final plus scum n city fans that had got tickets, I got mine on the night, risked it?

Welcome back, think I'm just a bit worried gloryhunters scupper some of us. Hope you enjoy game cos we're playing good football at mo.

Cheers. It would be one weird kind of gloryhunter who comes to a game v Portsmouth as a one off!

Welcome back, we all do our own different things but one thing we never lose is the love for our team, I do not have an agenda against anyone who stops going, good football will bring the fans back not whinging about the stayaways.

Haven't been to a home game this season and threads like this make it even more unlikely. Keep up the good work chaps BP crowds will be down to 2500 before you know it....

Really?

More unlikely?

Well as I can't do any more damage, :censored: off then.

Last three games have been quite impressive.

Haven't been to a home game this season and threads like this make it even more unlikely. Keep up the good work chaps BP crowds will be down to 2500 before you know it....

You have your reasons for not going, but I bet if you're honest, what people say on here wouldn't change your mind anyway. You are just using it as another excuse.

Welcome back, we all do our own different things but one thing we never lose is the love for our team, I do not have an agenda against anyone who stops going, good football will bring the fans back not whinging about the stayaways.

Once we lose in this run stayaways will stayaway again, and all those that go to most games but were denied tickets cos they couldn't get to ticket office on specified times and by the time they got there the club that brings in 3000 on a sunny saturday afternoon if they're lucky sell up to 9k on a cold wet tuesday cos its prem opposition etc and miss it cos its sold out????

Agree, good to see em back, but would be nice to see em stay. Stating facts n whinging are different, we've seen it all before n lose real fans cos of it.