DRUM NOT GOING TO EVERTON

Well in all honesty my argument was that the drum improves atmosphere and to be honest I'm not really arsed how many oldham fans or other clubs fans were at the Liverpool and Everton games. Oldham fans to me are the ones that have season tickets and granted that some people have moved too far to get to the games. They are fans to me. Anyway I'm off to enjoy the sunshine and listen to some drums bang away

I have missed 1 home game allseason and been to around 70% of away games but i'm not an oldham fan as i don't have a season ticket?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on about the 'big' games. As in Liverpool and everton. That's the only time there has been a really good atmosphere. Which was mostly down to the fact that we had a lot of other clubs supporters singing for us. Is this clear enough?

The atmosphere is better and the crowds bigger (other than the few that sell out every week) when it's a big game whichever club you talk about. Probably a few Utd and City but why would they sing?

I have missed 1 home game allseason and been to around 70% of away games but i'm not an oldham fan as i don't have a season ticket?

Sorry I was wrong saying that. Obviously your a supporter if you watch most games. How come you haven't got a season ticket just out of curiosity?

The atmosphere is better and the crowds bigger (other than the few that sell out every week) when it's a big game whichever club you talk about. Probably a few Utd and City but why would they sing?

I heard a guy shouting ooooh roger Palmer then turned to his mate and said "who the f***s roger Palmer.

At Everton "Come on Oldham" at corners etc sounded miles better than the one he starts with the drum.

This, this and bloody this. Not a fan of the drum overall, but used sparingly - perhaps once or twice each half at the right time, I could do with.

But I hate the fact the drummer does that crappy chant every time we get a corner. Nothing sounds better, to me, than c'mon Oldham.

lets give the lad credit for making the effort to make noise for the boys.

There are some songs the drum is good for but around corners or free kick times lay off it so we can sing other songs,

p.s hope all the standing little n's go back to rocky rd end next home match so I can watch match without having to whinge at kids for standing all match.

lets give the lad credit for making the effort to make noise for the boys.

There are some songs the drum is good for but around corners or free kick times lay off it so we can sing other songs,

p.s hope all the standing little n's go back to rocky rd end next home match so I can watch match without having to whinge at kids for standing all match.

Agreed.

People complaining about the drum piss me off, it creates atmosphere at matches that are usually like being at a library. It's the drum that starts off songs most of the time as nobody can be arsed starting a song and I don't blame them as only 15-20 join in usually.

On another note what is the Cheryl cole song about?

People complaining about the drum piss me off, it creates atmosphere at matches that are usually like being at a library. It's the drum that starts off songs most of the time as nobody can be arsed starting a song and I don't blame them as only 15-20 join in usually.

must of missed that one.

The drum was in the Chaddy and I didn't notice it rocking. What would have got us all singing would have been goals and exciting attacking play. If that had happened those banging on about the drum would take the credit. (Pun intended)