Matt Smith up front on his own aided by Baxter doesn't work. Smith isn't going to make runs that Baxter likes to supply. He needs a quick striker to thread passes to, aided by Smith. I know Barnard was unavailable but we could've play Obita or Taylor there instead.

Wes and Furman are sitting deep. It's quite clear we're most effective when they get forward.

Simpson played on the left wing and again he was mediocre, probably should have been sent off for that horrible lunge as well.

Obviously TP couldn't control that appalling referee, nor could he control the 2 big errors for the goals but those tactics were poor, especially for a home game against a team that were there for the taking.

Dickov tactics made an appearance, is there a surprise that we have a set of players who can score - but we don't? 3rd lowest scorers in the league for a reason.

I think we need to nail it on the head that Wes And Furman are not a suited combo. Start one or the other and because he's captain Furman will probably be favoured.

When they get forward together they are good for us. They were integral in some of our best performances of the season.

When they sit deep together they're bad for us.

Get the tactics right and we have a good combination.

When they get forward together they are good for us. They were integral in some of our best performances of the season.

They must have been told that countless times yet still keep doing it.

That's the thing, they sit back FAR to much and it's costing us. Baxter needs to buck his ideas up even though he's one of the "undropables"

They must have been told that countless times yet still keep doing it.

shhh you'll get slaughtered on here for speaking the truth and daring to state that our 'international captain' actually isn't very good...............

The sooner Furman buggers off the better - Wes does his job as a defensive midfielder, i'm assuming Furman is told to attack but he chooses not to because mr sideways simply can't as he too is a defensive midfielder and has the mentality of one.

Wes and an attacking mid next season, thank god!

Furman championship?

Pigs can fly.........................

I agree Furman is a big reason why we didn't win that game today, he sat so deep it was ducking embarrassing disappointed with Baxter getting all billy big bollocks suddenly and Robbie Simpson why?

The ref was a joke but yet again a poor outfit walks away with 3 points after benefiting from individual errors.

Need to pull our socks up though and I do think we'll stay up and we will win next week - today against an albeit overrated outfit but well organised and bigger than us was always gonna be a tough task after our exertions in midweek. We've a weeks rest, lets go again at the Dippers!!

Special ':censored:ing boo ' for most of the twats who left at the moment the 2nd went in. Three straight league wins, a cup roller coaster - what more do you :censored:ing want?

Special ':censored:ing boo ' for most of the twats who left at the moment the 2nd went in. Three straight league wins, a cup roller coaster - what more do you :censored:ing want?

Another special ':censored:ing boo' for the referee.

Another special ':censored:ing boo' for that :censored: who was chanting Munich songs throughout the game.

Another special ':censored:ing boo' for those lads provoking by throwing sweets.

And a final :censored:ing hurrah for a good turnout by Latics fans. Over 4000 hasn't happened often this season.

Edited by NewBlue

What :censored:ing traffic? It's not old twatting Trafford!

I always stay till full time, I just guess they can't be arsed. Probably the cup bandwaggon seeing how we're playing in the league. They probably had to rush home to catch the last bit of the Manure game

Another special ':censored:ing boo' for the referee.

Another special ':censored:ing boo' for that :censored: who was chanting Munich songs throughout the game.

Another special ':censored:ing boo' for those lads provoking by throwing sweets.

And a final :censored:ing hurrah for a good turnout by Latics fans. Over 4000 hasn't happened often this season.

I can not stand United and most of their armchair fans, but if i had heard anyone chanting Munich songs they would have got a bollocking from me. I hate this disregard of fine young men who lost their lives in such terrible circumstances. Surely as football fans are better than that. We need to let this type of scum know how they are so wrong.

I agree Furman is a big reason why we didn't win that game today, he sat so deep it was ducking embarrassing disappointed with Baxter getting all billy big bollocks suddenly and Robbie Simpson why?

The ref was a joke but yet again a poor outfit walks away with 3 points after benefiting from individual errors.

Need to pull our socks up though and I do think we'll stay up and we will win next week - today against an albeit overrated outfit but well organised and bigger than us was always gonna be a tough task after our exertions in midweek. We've a weeks rest, lets go again at the Dippers!!

Prozac are you half cut?!