Oldham v Everton - Memorabilia

Only thing I'd be worried about is the same ball is £12.99 lower on that page, I'm not saying you've been had but…………..you've been had…...

Unless the guy has stuck a ball up his jumper or a ball boy has nicked it - can't see it being genuine and no proof without a COA. Matchballs filter down the ranks at OAFC. So 1st Team balls are used for Ressies, then youths, then Centre of Excellence/warm ups etc.. Not sure what happens with the limited edition cup balls.

Unless of course the seller is Billy…..

Edited by oafcprozac

If you can prove its a replica then you'll be able to claim your money back as its false advertising.

I did it with a car part recently, if the seller refuses then you get in contact with ebay who send you postage labels and as soon as it's delivered back to the seller they give u the money back and chase them for the money.

I got a signed photo of the latics squad celebrating in the changing rooms after the liverpool game aswell as a signed photo of matt smith heading home from the big man himself, both with certificates of authentication.....Both hanging proudly in my house :first: