Its all gone pretty quiet on the front with him. He is suppose to be injured but nothing as been mentioned. Do any of you think that this is another Zander Diamond issue in that he's one game away from getting a new contract.

I thought he'd taken a step back from the playing side unless he's needed, to help TP out?

He's injured, problem with his ankle. But considering he was dropped before he got injured and moved into the coaching set-up doubt he would be playing if fit anyway.

Plus did we give him a 2 year deal?

No 1 year.

Just watching the goal trfc scored. Was that Tarkys fault again?

No 1 year.

Just watching the goal trfc scored. Was that Tarkys fault again?

Not having a go at him but I whilst a lot of people praise him (when in all honestly I've never seen him play amazingly well) does anyone else think he makes a hell of a lot of mistakes? Or at least he'll make 1 big one every week which near enough costs us a goal. What he's doing for trannies goal I have no idea, the most dangerous player is the one with the ball, especially on the edge of your own box! I remember him doing similar vs Yeovil at home last year, just stood off him and they had the easiest shot. I like to see a local lad playing and getting in the team and whilst he might well become a good player, I'm not sold yet as much as everyone else on here seems to be. I'm more than happy for him to prove me wrong!

Pick from one of about 3 or 4 to blame for the Tranmere goal but typically people want to just point the finger at Tarky rather than understand that young players will be at fault now and again.

This board is a :censored:ing mess at times.

Over the top response. People are just pointing out he's been at fault for two goals two games in a row. The reason he was dropped before was because of mistakes.

Whatever you think of Tarky, he will be first choice til end of season or at least as long as TP in charge so back him. He's a young lad in a position where mistakes lead to goals against. He has a lot of potential IMO but could be destroyed by negativity of fans. Yes he will make errors but he will also lead vocally & bag a goal here and there from set pieces. Needs support to improve.

Pick from one of about 3 or 4 to blame for the Tranmere goal but typically people want to just point the finger at Tarky rather than understand that young players will be at fault now and again.

my opinion is he was the main culprit for that goal and has been more than culpable for a fair few others. Not slating the lad but he does make a fair few mistakes and whilst people are quick to say to point then finger when the likes of M'Voto make a mistake, Tarky seems to avoid any questioning at all. Like I say, I want him to be a success, I'd love a local lad to lead our back line but I'm just not convinced from what I've seen of him so far

Tarky's prone to mistakes, as we all know. Hopefully it's because he's lacking in experience and hopefully he'll improve on it as he gets more game time. However, if he's old enough and good enough to be in the first team, he's old enough to have his performance scrutinised as any other player's would be.

Whatever you think of Tarky, he will be first choice til end of season or at least as long as TP in charge so back him. He's a young lad in a position where mistakes lead to goals against. He has a lot of potential IMO but could be destroyed by negativity of fans. Yes he will make errors but he will also lead vocally & bag a goal here and there from set pieces. Needs support to improve.

Hallam Blue

You dont score enough and the spotlight falls on a young lad who is certain to make a few mistakes. That one mistake costs but the team culpable.

I agree. If the other lot put the ball in the net more often we wouldn't have to find defensive scapegoats.

Lack of goals will send us down if the problem is not addressed.

Edited by BP1960

I agree. If the other lot put the ball in the net more often we wouldn't have to find defensive scapegoats.

Lack of goals will send us down if the problem is not addressed.

Very fair point BP, defenders mistakes show up a lot more than Strikers as they usually cost goals. Over the course of the season Tarkys mistakes won't be what gets us relegated (if we do) it'll be failings at the other end by the majority of the attacking unit

Very fair point BP, defenders mistakes show up a lot more than Strikers as they usually cost goals. Over the course of the season Tarkys mistakes won't be what gets us relegated (if we do) it'll be failings at the other end by the majority of the attacking unit

Or a combination of the two. Yes, we don't score enough but nor do we keep enough clean sheets. You can't win a game without scoring but, equally, you can't lose a game if you don't concede.

Or a combination of the two. Yes, we don't score enough but nor do we keep enough clean sheets. You can't win a game without scoring but, equally, you can't lose a game if you don't concede.

But you would probably go down if you drew every game. (46 points).

Not having a go at him but I whilst a lot of people praise him (when in all honestly I've never seen him play amazingly well) does anyone else think he makes a hell of a lot of mistakes? Or at least he'll make 1 big one every week which near enough costs us a goal. What he's doing for trannies goal I have no idea, the most dangerous player is the one with the ball, especially on the edge of your own box! I remember him doing similar vs Yeovil at home last year, just stood off him and they had the easiest shot. I like to see a local lad playing and getting in the team and whilst he might well become a good player, I'm not sold yet as much as everyone else on here seems to be. I'm more than happy for him to prove me wrong!

Couldn't agree more.

I agree with that too - but how long can we keep persevering with players that make 1 mistake that leads to a goal, when we're losing by the odd goal most weeks.