Going down

No chance can we survive with this team of lazy carefree bastards. They can't be arsed with a relegation scrap and don't resemble the same team that did so well in the cup. We need a new manager to put a rocket up their arses and start by dropping Baxter.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shocking performance today that has convinced me this side is going down without drastic action!

What was with the long ball :censored:e?....we hardly played any football all afternoon.

We need to appoint a manager as soon as, just to try and get some sort of response because that's the only way I can see us surviving after that absolute shocker of a performance today.

To say I am gutted is a massive understatement.....totally pissed off tonight!

And the question is what is Corney doing?

Sacks Dickov, no replacement in place, appoints TP against his will and no urgency over delivering certainty at the helm into the rest of this season and the next.

It's obvious we're existing to the end of this season with little or no focus let alone financial investment to steady the ship.

Classic example of an owner falling out of love of their club and moving on at the end of season regardless or which league were in.

Owners will be landlords and whoever takes in the club will be sitting tenants with no real assets.

And the question is what is Corney doing?

Sacks Dickov, no replacement in place, appoints TP against his will and no urgency over delivering certainty at the helm into the rest of this season and the next.

It's obvious we're existing to the end of this season with little or no focus let alone financial investment to steady the ship.

Classic example of an owner falling out of love of their club and moving on at the end of season regardless or which league were in.

Owners will be landlords and whoever takes in the club will be sitting tenants with no real assets.

Behave.

I knew we were doomed when just before the end of the second half philliskirk had his head in his hands.

Not helped by simpson who's constantly lookibg for a foul and lucky to stay on with an blatant slap across the chops right near the end. Good job that the bald liner was consistent in not seeing anything all match.

Screaming banshee fans don't help demanding baxter be taken off when all subs have been used. A :censored: penalty yes ... but going to ten men wouldn't have helped any would it?

Sick and tired of driving home in a rage from Boundary Park this season.

I ranted & shouted for 90 minutes , so no such desire from the players.

Forty years a fan and very close to calling it a day.

This shower have no passion , fight , heart , desire , tactics .

Bouzy & Big Jean were the only two who deserved paying.

Croft ? Obita ? ......what happended to the players who got at Liverpool & Everton.

If Wes is a captain , so is my gran ....he was awful today.

And Baxter put hinself forward for Brain of Britain.

To not realise the gravity of the situation , and that under no circumstances should a 'showboating' penalty be attemted defies believe .......and and he too was awful today.

It looks like apart from the fans , the club is close to giving up on the season.

One goal in 4 games ,including 45 mins against 10 of Pompey is the pits.

I wouldn't blame the owners for selling up .

I wouldn't blame the owners for selling up .

Who would want to buy us honestly?

I see Stockport got beat 3-1 at home today by Braintree. If we go down this season, that will be the kind of results we will be getting in a couple of seasons. Relegation from this piss poor league is not an option, but sadly its going to happen

What annoyed me today besides the lack of 1st half effort was our substitutions.

We take off our best player Iwelumo and bring a poor Simpson on to replace him.

Assuming croft was injured why bring on a Blue Sq league standard player (Millar) and swop Obita like for like.

We needed a change to make things happen , Take Obita off and bring on Smith into Midfield and push Baxter further up.

Never seen such a poor performance from a team fighting relegation and 3 completely pointless subs.

Edited by losesome

Dont see how we can stay up.

Awful first 45 players arguing with each other little skill or effort

2nd half a bit more effort, created little. no quality and when we get the pen baxter blows it big time

who is going to step up and put some performances in to keep us up?

Croft got player of the month? he was awful today - i dont think kirk millar is good enoug for league football but you know what throw in in there and lets see, cause Croft at times is a passanger and our attacking play down the right becomes 0 because brown wont go forward.

Wes tried but hes awful with a football at his feet his passing is 50/50 at best

strikers get no service - yet simspon did his usual niggle act - what happend to the player we used to have??

Other than Boozy Mvoto and to a lesser extennt Grounds those "players" shouldnt get paid this week they utter utter S****** and im not sure how we can stay up

The subs were certainly strange. But to be fair to TP - something needed changing; i'm jut not sure i'd have made the one's he did.

It's just a shame you cant make 11 changes at HT. if you could; today was an occassion where that would have been the correct call

What annoyed me today besides the lack of 1st half effort was our substitutions.

We take off our best player Iwelumo and bring a poor Simpson on to replace him.

Assuming croft was injured why bring on a Blue Sq league standard player (Millar) and swop Obita like for like.

We needed a change to make things happen , Take Obita off and bring on Smith into Midfield and push Baxter further up.

Never seen such a poor performance from a team fighting relegation and 3 completely pointless subs.

Umpalumpa our best player. FFS he was the worst player on the pitch.

Why bring on subs 1 at a timeat short intervals , causing further stop start breaks?

Why not make changes in the first half ......it is allowed ?

Why the new loanee sat on the bench throughtout , is he no good ?

Why is a Premier League striker not taking the penalty ?

Why did our midfield & back four run away from their bloke so he coud reach the penalty area from half way without a challenge ?

It looks increasingly likely that it's between us and Scunny for the lasy relegation place (I've got Bury, Portsmouth definately down and Hertlepool down if we win on Tuesday). Look at Scunnys remaining fixtures and it looks a lot tougher than ours.