We will stay up!

Quite a lot of negativity on the board and of course it is expected as we all begin to lose hope and accept relegation is the next slice of Oldham's history. BUT I maintain that we have enough in us to survive. We've seen what we are capable of, beating premiership giants, notts forest, even scraping a good point or a win against the bigger sides/ higher sides in the league. The squad we have is nowhere near bottom 4 and this has been established by I think everyone interested within the club. Bouzanis, brown, Mvoto, Tarki, Grounds, Croft, Wes, Baxter, Simpson etc and the loanees can all produce on their day. Looking at the last 3 fixtures in which we lost them all, Sheffield united - much stronger team than us that are focussing on securing automatic promotion, tranmere - ok no arguments, but they are still within the mentality that they can get play offs, Bournemouth - spend a fortune, great team and bench, 1-0 loss aint the end of the world against a team like them. Those are done, we've got them out of the way, lets look a head. We have still Hartlepool (h) Shrewsbury (a) Colchester (h) Carlisle (h) Bury (a) which are all winnable games and it is vital that the players aim to get wins against these 5 as priority for survival. Win them all and that's 15 points on the board and it is possible. We all know we could rip them all apart on our day, but as could a defensive error gift one of them a win. Other fixtures include Swindon (a), Preston (a), Yeovil (h), Crawley (h), leyton orient (a). We could lose all of these and win the 5 priority games and stay up on 51 points. If I was management I would drill it/ emphasise it/ give them fookin homework on it, that the 5 priority games must be wins. Give or take 1-2 draws v the other fixtures or even a surprise win, we are safe on possibly 53 points max. :peepwall::comeon::OWTB1::bluearmy: and most importantly :ktf:

Nope, Simon Corney has sealed our fate by leaving his finger up his arse.

What really :censored:s me off is that no one, and I mean no one, has no idea whats going on regading managers.

Its not rocket science, he's pissed about trying to do things on the cheap and its going to bite us on the arse.

I have a sinking feeling just like I did when Chris Moore resgned from being a director, shorlty before he pulled the plug.

For :censored:s sake Simon, TP doesnt want the job , will you please find someone that does and pay them what they want.

If this is not sorted in the next couple of days we are looking into the abyss.

Nope, Simon Corney has sealed our fate by leaving his finger up his arse.

What really :censored:s me off is that no one, and I mean no one, has no idea whats going on regading managers.

Its not rocket science, he's pissed about trying to do things on the cheap and its going to bite us on the arse.

Speak for yourself...

I've got no idea!!

When we won 3 on the bounce with TP, can you show me the posts where any of you said we should get rid of TP?

Keeping TP was the right decision till Sheff Utd. Then it would have been unfair to bin him after 1st defeat.

Then it would mean starting the search, which for all we know started in earnest then.

This could all tie in, if someone becomes available after a period of time.

When will people finally realise that it's not 'on paper' that keeps a team up. It's desire to win, hunger to chase lost causes and not being a complete egocentric fanny and attempting your THIRD Paneka penalty chip of the season that keeps us up.

We're going down. A point a game ALL season. You can't just change this :censored:.

Guest Scratch2000uk

When we won 3 on the bounce with TP, can you show me the posts where any of you said we should get rid of TP?

Keeping TP was the right decision till Sheff Utd. Then it would have been unfair to bin him after 1st defeat.

Then it would mean starting the search, which for all we know started in earnest then.

This could all tie in, if someone becomes available after a period of time.

To be fair, no one could have predicted Corney would take this long to get a replacement.

I think we will draw against Hartlepool and Shrewsbury and it won't be enough

It's not what I want but I'm calling it as I see it, we will be 1 up Tuesday night and nerves will kick in and we will concede late on

I can accept losing when we are not the better team but I can't accept a lack of effort

We can still rescue this but corney has to act and immediately

It's a two team shootout between us and Scunthorpe.

Can't agree with that with 30 points still to play for. Any one of the teams above us could lose a couple and get dragged in the scrap. I think it will be carlisle. Would of said preston 2 weeks ago before grayson took over. Our fixtures do look 'easiest' but football doesn't work that way