Biggest game of the season?

Hate the term "must win", but Monday's game has to be pretty near to one.

Given that:

- We need the points to stay up.

- They need the points for the same reason we do.

- We will go above them if we win.

- We will probably go above Scunthorpe if we win as they're away to Bournemouth.

Still a lot of football to be played, but this game could be so decisive.

Not planning on starting an Ultras splinter group or anything, but would appeal to the masses for a lot of encouragement from the Latics faithful on Monday. If Tarky makes a tiny mistake, lets not scream "Noooooo!" with incredulity, eh?

Just need three wins out of eight. Doesn't matter who because we don't play Scunny and I can't see then getting more than two wins from their last six. The great thing is that a win and a Scunny loss puts two teams behind us. Could even get over confident!

Edited by Hands on

First match that I've been to under LJ and can honestly say its the most excited I've been about watching Latics in ages. Even including cup games! It's a big match and would be a massive three points.

I'm with JoeP too. Under Dickov, losing a goal meant a probable 1-0 loss but under LJ there seems to be a likelihood of getting back into the game so please no booing of our own players.

Come on Oldham!