If you are an Oldham fan get to Bury.

Won't be going cant justify throwing anymore hard earned money at load of piss poor cant be bothered players,I was there when we left the 4th div in 1973 and I'm :censored:ed if I'm going back to see that :censored: 40 yrs later

It would probably give the players a bit of a lift if some of the fans who dragged their glory hunting arses to BP for the cup games got down to the game as well!

It won't make one iota of difference if we are there or not......too many of this lot couldn't give a :censored: about the club and they will know that most of them will not be here next season no matter what division we are in!

I'm sick of ' We have the ability'......'We are a good side on paper' .... 'We have players other clubs would die for. ...'Most of these would walk into teams higher up the division'.

The truth of the matter is we are a bloody awful side without leadership or direction, we are only where we are because of the :censored:e below us...............this lot are the most uninspiring team I have ever had the misfortune to witness in my lifetime at BP. I hope I'm wrong but if Scunthorpe can get above us I think they will stay there.

Lee Johnson will finally have now discovered just how truly awful this squad he has inherited really is...............We deserve to be relegated!!!!!!

It won't make one iota of difference if we are there or not......too many of this lot couldn't give a :censored: about the club and they will know that most of them will not be here next season no matter what division we are in!

I'm sick of ' We have the ability'......'We are a good side on paper' .... 'We have players other clubs would die for. ...'Most of these would walk into teams higher up the division'.

The truth of the matter is we are a bloody awful side without leadership or direction, we are only where we are because of the :censored:e below us...............this lot are the most uninspiring team I have ever had the misfortune to witness in my lifetime at BP. I hope I'm wrong but if Scunthorpe can get above us I think they will stay there.

Lee Johnson will finally have now discovered just how truly awful this squad he has inherited really is...............We deserve to be relegated!!!!!!

But you are going Bury right?

After that?? :censored: right off! I've had it with this bunch of spineless arseholes!!

I'll be at Shrews because it's a new ground & Orient because the train is already paid for. The sooner this season comes to an end the better!!

No way you in Gloucester to! That's 3 of us. Where are you? Im in Quedgeley?

i used to live at gloucester.. well highnam actually. My parents still live there. im down here on a visit at the moment. I know gloucester quite well as i used to work at whitbreads

start Matt Smith

The same Matt Smith that has scored 3 League goals since Aug 2012. Who has moved on, and has not scored for 2 weeks shy of 2 months, and 1 LEague goal in 5 months.

He makes Warren Feeney look prolific.

If that is a best hope, we are down.

Edited by singe