"Trouble" Threads

Also some deleted etc if not football related but a significant number of regular posters get away with posting total shyte on a regular basis and seem immune to the mod stormtroopers as obviously their face fits.

I usually ignore all this :censored:e about us being Nazis, but this point is utter bollocks. We don't delete anything for it not being 'football related'.

We rarely lock/merge/delete anything anyway.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good lord you try to annoy one guy and you annoy two more... well, one and a half. Not sure Bryn's intellect qualifies to be counted as whole?

Anyway, off to shout at people not putting lids on their coffee... :censored:ing :censored: sticks, too - for the kids.

Oooohh! I'm on a boring morning call which I don't really need to do, just showing my face so that people don't try to skirt their work... so...

Stats fans...! There are 433 hidden posts on this forum. Hidden means Mods can see them but you folks can't - contrary to what some think we don't actually delete anything, we hide it and other Mods consider the decision and make it visible if they so choose.

That sounds a lot, I know. But that's from 2007 to today, over 6 years (6 years 3 months 10 days to be exact). It's also for a forum which at the time of typing has 409,073 posts.

So;

• (433/409,073)*100 = 0.10584% of posts on this forum are hidden
  • 433/(6*12) = 6 posts a month hidden
  • 433/2292 days = 0.1889 posts a day hidden

Thanks for playing. Oh, and :censored: :censored:ter - for the kids.

Also some deleted etc if not football related but a significant number of regular posters get away with posting total shyte on a regular basis and seem immune to the mod stormtroopers as obviously their face fits.

That's got to invoke Godwin's Law surely? :coffee1:

Ha ha ha !! Nothing wrong with a bit of swearing in context on a football message board but for grossly offensive and totally unnecessary foul language there is no excuse, especially when it comes from those who have volunteered to moderate the site !!

And I am fully aware that no-one gets paid, but dont use this as a justification that vile language is always acceptable when it suits.

A genuine thank you to those who make this site run, that is appreciated by everybody, but abusing that privilege is unacceptable.

Carry on with disgraceful gutter language Ackey and others, you are just showing how immature and self-important you really are FFS ! :grin:

Ha ha ha !! Nothing wrong with a bit of swearing in context on a football message board but for grossly offensive and totally unnecessary foul language there is no excuse, especially when it comes from those who have volunteered to moderate the site !!

And I am fully aware that no-one gets paid, but dont use this as a justification that vile language is always acceptable when it suits.

A genuine thank you to those who make this site run, that is appreciated by everybody, but abusing that privilege is unacceptable.

Carry on with disgraceful gutter language Ackey and others, you are just showing how immature and self-important you really are FFS ! :grin:

You know this is the Internet right?

At this point, there would be little funnier than Ackey hacking your details to change your username to Red-Mist. :grin:

Hilarious but, again despite some perceptions, we do have some things which are completely out of bounds.

Hilarious but, again despite some perceptions, we do have some things which are completely out of bounds.

True enough.

Keep up the good work chaps. Must admit I'm surprised at the low number of pulled/hidden posts - shows to me what a decent forum this is and that the light touch approach is the right one to keep it that way.

I had to spend 3 hours last night explaining to my 8 year old son what a vagina was. I hope no-one mentions a clitoris on the site, as i haven't a clue what one of those is, or where to find it (apparently)

It's easy, start at the G spot and work your way up

Oooohh! I'm on a boring morning call which I don't really need to do, just showing my face so that people don't try to skirt their work... so...

Stats fans...! There are 433 hidden posts on this forum. Hidden means Mods can see them but you folks can't - contrary to what some think we don't actually delete anything, we hide it and other Mods consider the decision and make it visible if they so choose.

That sounds a lot, I know. But that's from 2007 to today, over 6 years (6 years 3 months 10 days to be exact). It's also for a forum which at the time of typing has 409,073 posts.

So;

• (433/409,073)*100 = 0.10584% of posts on this forum are hidden
  • 433/(6*12) = 6 posts a month hidden
  • 433/2292 days = 0.1889 posts a day hidden

Thanks for playing. Oh, and :censored: :censored:ter - for the kids.

Do you have stats on the most hiddne posts per board member? Total and as a ratio of total posts please.

:laught30: :laught30: :laught30:

Ackey, how very dare you move out of Oldham in order to better yourself. Shame on you.

It didn't work, he is still a hobo