"Trouble" Threads

Hi All,

Whilst OWTB.co.uk were as frustrated as any Latics fan to hear of the idiotic decision at Bury to lock out a large portion of the away fans we can not condone threads where violence in the home and is being cheered and glorified.

Things which are said and done in the heat of the moment but the post match analysis level of detail which is being poured over the many You Tube videos is unacceptable.

I have removed those posts I can find which contravene our Terms and Conditions and would be grateful to anyone who sees a post I have missed or which has subsequently been made for using the "report this post" feature built in to the site.

Thanks all,

Ack

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ackey,

Do you need me to fetch you a tissue to wipe your vagina???

It's not as if anyone was actively looking for trouble is it? I could understand it if you were talking full scale riots in Bury town centre but a few videos of Latics fans celebrating in the home end??

Get a life!!

Ackey,

It's not as if anyone was actively looking for trouble is it? I could understand it if you were talking full scale riots in Bury town centre but a few videos of Latics fans celebrating in the home end??

Get a life!!

While most people were indeed talking about the football, one or two posts were an in depth analysis of the off-pitch activity.

I for one would rather owtb remains a place where we talk bollocks about football. Or talk bollocks about bollocks football.

Early action can stop any possibility of owtb turning in to a place for people to plan hooligan activity. It may look like overkill, it may even be overkill. But I think Ackey's done the right thing.

Wait, so my Videos/Pictures thread has been removed but the 'Trouble At Bury' thread hasn't? I was only asking for pictures of the game/goal and our fans singing but fair enough.

Honestly not had time to look further in to it - if someone tells me there's :censored: in there I need to clean up I will try and find the time.

Ackey,

Get a life!!

I don't use tissue, I use your mums tongue.

So, one or two people were discussing what went on, what's wrong with that?

I don't for one minute want to come across as someone who condones football violence, I certainly don't, I have a 2 year old who I bring to games & would be mortified if he ended up caught up in something like that,

However, it happened in the ground, there were no doubt members of this forum involved, not because they went to Bury for trouble, but because they went in the home end as a last resort to watch their team, and they want to discuss it. It hardly stinks of an FYC chat room does it?

Fair enough if someone had come on saying 'here's Bury Dave's number, how many lads fancy meeting up for a ruck on Sat to settle a few scores' but in reality that was never ever the case was it?

It's a massive overreaction as usual from the powers that be on this forum.

Did Ackey check that statement before you posted it??

Good job it doesn't refer to any fighting in the ground! He'd have it off here quicker than you know!

I like you. You've got good sass. Not sure why you're so worked up, I thought I was being quite fair and the concept that this place is harshly moderated is laughable really... hell it's not even well moderated these days as we simply don't have the time to prevent things, we just police what we can when we can.

Either way, if you don't like it you're welcome to challenge us, as per this thread, and we're welcome to make yo' mamma jokes and ignore you.

Yo' Mamma.

The Police statement should simply have read "We are incompetent. We have always been incompetent. It is likely to never change. Soz."

Or not our problem

MAkes a mockery of the Bury FC Chairmans statement of "we were told 900 tickets had been told and 2,000 turn up, how do you legislate for that?" when clearly the police were anticpating 2,000.

Was it really only 150?

Was it really only 150?

The pictures I've seen don't suggest it was more.

But I wasn't in that crowd and those who were have been throwing out figures of between 300 and a thousand.

If the stand holds 2,200 and there were 2,073 in it, they could have admitted 127 of those outside.

Leaving them to manage 23 others if the police figure is accurate.

Pick out the families from the 150, stick them in the main stand and admit the other 127 to the Manchester Road End.

Simple.

Bury :censored:ed up. The police :censored:ed up.