so, who do you want?

Now that League One safety is guaranteed, who do you want to see come down from the championship and up from league two next season?

We've already got Bristol City and Gillingham and it looks like Port Vale and possibly Rotherham are all but up, so who else do you want to see up?

In League Two, its a 4 horse race between Cheltenham, Burton, Northampton and Bradford. My personal opinion is that I'd like to see Bradford come up, decent fanbase and would definitely be a good day out.

In the Championship, its a straight up dogfight between Burnley, Blackpool, Millwall, Sheffield Wednesday, Huddersfield, Blackburn, Peterborough, Wolves and Barnsley. There are a lot of northern teams there but if I had to realistically choose two who have the chance and are likely to come down, it'd probably be Barnsley and Blackburn as they're two fairly local games for us!

Now that League One safety is guaranteed, who do you want to see come down from the championship and up from league two next season?

We've already got Bristol City and Gillingham and it looks like Port Vale and possibly Rotherham are all but up, so who else do you want to see up?

In League Two, its a 4 horse race between Cheltenham, Burton, Northampton and Bradford. My personal opinion is that I'd like to see Bradford come up, decent fanbase and would definitely be a good day out.

In the Championship, its a straight up dogfight between Burnley, Blackpool, Millwall, Sheffield Wednesday, Huddersfield, Blackburn, Peterborough, Wolves and Barnsley. There are a lot of northern teams there but if I had to realistically choose two who have the chance and are likely to come down, it'd probably be Barnsley and Blackburn as they're two fairly local games for us!

coming down:

Bristol city (confirmed)

Wolves (good memories of the late chris hall equaliser)

blackburn (b**tard rovers)

Coming up:

Gillingham (confirmed)

Port vale

rotherham

Bradford

I think 2 out of Barnsley, Blackburn, Wolves and Huddersfield (preferably the first two) coming down and Rotherham(need a point) and Bradford coming up with Port Vale, would give us the most exciting League One in a while next season!

Coming down, I'd love Wolves and Blackburn (big followings and new grounds for me). Coming up, Vale are already sorted and I'd like Rotherham and Northampton (purely because my folks like down there anyway). Not really an exciting collection going for promotion from League 2 this year