Bug Jean .....

I'm sure the only reason he signed last time is caus his Mrs was a local, if he's happy and still with her maybe we have a chance of keeping him :)

she is at uni now, meaning she doesnt live in oldham anyway... in birmingham! so dont think the gf one will keep him here

Agree Lags, if LJ has a plan, the board need to support him and allow him to sign a squad that is part of the project. No more 6 month deals, i'm not opposed to one year deals but we need to be giving out 2 year deals to players that we believe can move us forward.

Loanees season long only rather than 'Slew' type deals (with recall in case of injury) - I want to see Mellor get a two year deal, Winchester 1 year and Kirk another year. Get Boozy on a one year deal.

Go with a squad of 22 + the new professionals and the 2nd year scholars.

Two Keepers Boozy & A N Other (Jacob is good enough but will he be here? and Simpson has impressed me too)

RB Brown + An Other

CB Tarky, Glenn AN Other x 2

LB Grounds + AN Other

RM Croft, Millar

CM Mellor, Winchester + 2

LW Monty, Sutherland

Strikers x 3 1 Lump, one grafter, one :censored: off a shovel

Luxury Baxter

22 Players + the New Pros. Hard work starts now.

I expect Truelove to play some matches at left back next season, good attitude, very determined, he looks a decent prospect.

Edited by BP1960

she is at uni now, meaning she doesnt live in oldham anyway... in birmingham! so dont think the gf one will keep him here

"She", his girlfriend, is at Liverpool, but comes home most weekends.

Before LJ arrived I would have expected all of the out of contract players to go. Who would want to stay and under perform for another year? Who would have wanted league 2? Now that there is a certain buzz about the place players might be having second thoughts. How many of them can realistically go to a Championship club and money will be tight in all the league 1 clubs next year. Possibly some will see the best route to the Championship as staying where they are.

Edited by Hands on

And for the love of God can one of the mods give me an 'I' in the title of this thread…….

Y'know, I've toyed with doing it ever since the thread was started, but it makes me smile for some reason. (I'm simple.)