LJs title winning mentality

On a side note, It's kinda well documented that LJ seems to like nice expensive clobber. I've no doubt the shirt he wore last night cost more than my entire outfit, but who else like me looked at the collar and thought........Harry Hill?

Edited by Lags

On a side not, It's kinda well documented that LJ seems to like nice expensive clobber. I've no doubt the shirt he wore last night cost more than my entire outfit, but who else like me looked at the collar and thought........Harry Hill?

Yes your right! It looked 3 sizes too big for him. Maybe he should stay in the kids section?

On a side not, It's kinda well documented that LJ seems to like nice expensive clobber. I've no doubt the shirt he wore last night cost more than my entire outfit, but who else like me looked at the collar and thought........Harry Hill?

He's often sported the Boardwalk Empire look has LJ. Likes his threads that man. Terrible taste in shoes though.

He's right and it extends to a lot of fans aswell.

When it was tweeted that Jose Baxter said he could see us in the Championship in 2 years last night, most comments were along the lines of he must be pissed or drugged up.

If Yeovil can be where they are and Tranmere flirted with promotion for a while why can't we?

Negativity breeds negativity and vice versa.

I think there is very little difference between the teams in league 1, I don't think teams such as Yeovil have a better squad then ourselves. Seems to be fine margins between success and failure. If you have a manager that does their homework sets the team up right, gets the players believing in themselves and manages to build up a head of steam, where winning breeds confidence, then anything is possible. I wouldn't be at all surprised if latics are pushing at the top end of the table next year, and teams such as Tranmere get dragged into a relegation dog fight.

Baxter saying that makes me believe hes signed the deal with us , to atleast stay and give it a go with us next year. Or maybe he knows something we dont about something behind the scenes ? We really are due some good times again soon surely ? Any Sheiks or Russians been spotted at BP recently ? I thought i spotted some Russian tycoons at the Crawley game, but they turned out to be Norweigians. Atleast a few of them bought shirts !

I think there is very little difference between the teams in league 1, I don't think teams such as Yeovil have a better squad then ourselves. Seems to be fine margins between success and failure. If you have a manager that does their homework sets the team up right, gets the players believing in themselves and manages to build up a head of steam, where winning breeds confidence, then anything is possible. I wouldn't be at all surprised if latics are pushing at the top end of the table next year, and teams such as Tranmere get dragged into a relegation dog fight.

Orient are a great example of this. 7th, then 20th and possibly 7th in the last 3 seasons. There always seems to be an example of a team who's in promotion contention one year and relegation battling the next.

To build a team/club that's going to stay in the Championship on a consistent basis takes time, but given the right manager and a bit of luck any team can have a one season promotion push, so why not us next year? We've certainly done our time in this division!

Edited by the_mighty_bosh