Cisak/Bouzanis?

107 members have voted

1. 1. Your choice?

• Alex Cisak
    • Dean Bouzanis

What happened to him???? Am i not right in thinking last year he was a top draw keeper, rarely made mistakes and made some unbelievable saves, was also tipped by Englands No.1, Joe Hart saying "this lad will go far" so i really dont understand what the lad has done wrong and how Bouzanis is any better? Anyone seen his kicking, its woeful... i honestly believe i can kick a ball out of hands better/further and more accurately! whats everyone elses opinions on the pair?

What happened to him???? Am i not right in thinking last year he was a top draw keeper, rarely made mistakes and made some unbelievable saves, was also tipped by Englands No.1, Joe Hart saying "this lad will go far" so i really dont understand what the lad has done wrong and how Bouzanis is any better? Anyone seen his kicking, its woeful... i honestly believe i can kick a ball out of hands better/further and more accurately! whats everyone elses opinions on the pair?

When did joe hart say that? An more to the point when had he seen him play?

Boozy, wants to be here lives and breathes his team mates.

agree with that, but would love to see cisak first team and see his full potential, remember last season was one of his first full proffesional seasons and a few years younger then bouzy

This one will split down the middle, for my part, when Bouzy came in at the back end of last season I could not wait to get Alex back, but early on this season Dean looked by far and away the better keeper, now I have gone full circle, the last few games Dean has been terrible with his distribution. Close season will see it settled IMO, one of them is going, which one time will tell.

Bouzy for me. Apart from the odd mistake, I have more confidence in him that Cisak. His kicking has gone off a bit recently, but he does try to find a man, whereas Cisak just seems to lump it. I think Bouzy deals with crosses better and seems the more passionate. How many times has he raced the length of the pitch to celebrate with his team mates? On top of that, there's the underlying feeling that Cisak doesn't really want to be here any more, whilst Bouzy has made it clear that he's playing to earn another contract. He's a bit younger than Cisak and I honestly believe that he will develop into a much better keeper.

I'd take a few mis-kicks than every kick going to the left touchline at half-way to be met by a swarm of 20 players. Cisak's distribution is awful, and IMO they are about equal on shot stopping. Netiher are particularly good controlling the area. I'd take Bouzanis given the choice.

Cisak's distribution is woeful and if there was a criticism of Bouzy's it would be that he's trying too hard to find the killer ball all the time. Bouzy is more of a modern keeper where more focus is given to footwork and, with development, he'll almost become a sweeper. He's also more vocal. There's very little difference between the two as far as shot stopping & handling is concerned imo.

I think Cisak (right now) is just about the better goalkeeper. But Bouzanis is a very good keeper in his own right and epitomises the passion and desire that has so often been lacking in other areas of the pitch. So it's Bouzy for me