Season ticket Froze

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be buying a new one, although my mum can't afford one, she's on a pension now but not yet 65 so doesn't qualify for the senior citizen ones at latics. Was really hoping there would be a better deal though to get more people buy one this season as i think crowds will really drop if we don't have a good start next season.

I don't think the price changes for the kids tickets will stop them causing problems in the RRE, how many kids under 12 were causing problems? I'm glad its not more expensive for the kids ones in the main stand now though, it used to really annoy me having to pay £150 for my nephews when it was only £50 in the other two stands and i will now be able to bring two of my cousins kids along and hope they get hooked!

I mean they have only ever let over 65 concession season ticket holders sit in the main stand. Never kids paying concession prices. I was saying I think who ever wrote it may have typed it wrong. I'm just guessing though

They wrote it as under 16 not concession, has to be purchased with adult/oap ticket though.

Whilst I do not disagree with the club being amateurish comments re the way business is conducted, to be fair to them on this occasion wasn't it actually premium TV that leaked this offer by accident rather than the club?

I seem to remember the club being pretty pissed off with PTV when it was leaked.

They wrote it as under 16 not concession, has to be purchased with adult/oap ticket though.

so just to clarify then,my son is 15 in june and his ticket will be £50.....but can he only get it for that price if its bought with an adult ticket???? or can he just go along with paperwork and get it on his own????

i wont be getting one this season,just gone on 4 days a week and havent got that kind of spare cash...so looks like pay on the day pick and choose and do frost covers ....

I think the fact that the price is the same as 6 years ago is something the club should be applauded for. Can you think of ANY other leisure activity that hasn't increased it's prices for such a timescale??

I can't believe people are whinging at £13 a game. I really can't.

I haven't had a ST for the last three years but now my girls are getting into it a little more, I'll probably take one for me and a couple for them as well.

so just to clarify then,my son is 15 in june and his ticket will be £50.....but can he only get it for that price if its bought with an adult ticket???? or can he just go along with paperwork and get it on his own????

i wont be getting one this season,just gone on 4 days a week and havent got that kind of spare cash...so looks like pay on the day pick and choose and do frost covers ....

£50 in the Chaddy or Roccy Road End and only £50 in the main stand if purchased with an adult/oap ticket.

So yes £50 on his own in The Chaddy End and/or Rochdale Road End

Edited by OAFC_Ryan

What premium tv moved the video file from the camera to the computer then from the computer to the Internet? I'm pretty sure it was the fault of someone at Oafc.

It was the Football League that released the video onto their website don't know how they would have acess to the file though

I think the fact that the price is the same as 6 years ago is something the club should be applauded for. Can you think of ANY other leisure activity that hasn't increased it's prices for such a timescale??

I can't believe people are whinging at £13 a game. I really can't.

I haven't had a ST for the last three years but now my girls are getting into it a little more, I'll probably take one for me and a couple for them as well.

This!

Also on another thread people are complaining that the playing budget is going down, well without ST prices increasing of course it will.

We can't have it both ways!