• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd name it after one of:

Andy Ritchie

Joe Royle

Jimmy Frizzell

Roger Palmer

I know people will say "we need money from sponsorship" but seriously, how much can we get from Verlin (who are they anyway?) and direct all alarms? Can't get much.

We'll get feck all from that one, but DetectAll Alarms might raise a bob or two.

Andy Ritchie

Joe Royle

Jimmy Frizzell

Roger Palmer

I know people will say "we need money from sponsorship" but seriously, how much can we get from Verlin (who are they anyway?) and direct all alarms? Can't get much.

They are getting all the guttering and roofing work done for free from Verlin, and I would expect a small donation.

Andy Ritchie

Joe Royle

Jimmy Frizzell

Roger Palmer

Why not the Detect All Joe Royle Lookers Stand.

Why not the Detect All Joe Royle Lookers Stand.

Reckon they'll go solely with a sponsor. Being a new build there'll be no affiliation with Ford/Lookers and it won't result in us calling it anything other than the name they give it.

Adding a players name will mean that's what it becomes commonly know as and probably be worth less sponsorship wise.

Andy Ritchie

Joe Royle

Jimmy Frizzell

Roger Palmer

Wouldnt mind any of those. So long as noone tries to name it the Ernie Cooksey stand