Congratulatons Yeovil

Good little club so I'm pleased for them.

They took advantage of a very poor League 1. Unfortunately, next season's league will be much improved so a lower-in-the-table finish for us would probably be the equivalent of mid-table last year.

Anyway, if it's true that LJ advised Gary for a lot of his transfers then we're destined for good things. Gives me a bit of optimism which was severely lacking towards the end of Dickov's tenure!

Will it?

I reckon so.

Gillingham, Port Vale, Bradford and Rotherham are better teams than Bury, Scunthorpe, Hartlepool and Portsmouth

And Yeovil, Bournemouth and Donnie are definitely not as good as Bristol City, Wolves and Peterborough will be.

The budgets of the clubs entering the league will outweigh those leaving the league.

Edited by NewBlue

Bradford City

Brentford

Bristol City

Carlisle United

Colchester United

Coventry City

Crawley Town

Crewe Alexandra

Gillingham

Leyton Orient

MK Dons

Notts County

Us

Peterborough United

Port Vale

Preston North End

Rotherham United

Sheffield United

Shrewsbury Town

Stevenage

Swindon Town

Trannies

Walsall

Wolves

Confirmed 24, new teams highlighted.

Edited by OAFC_Ryan

Possibly a couple of players from them this upcoming season!

I doubt so they have not got a big squad and most the useless one such as Rueben Reid and Marsh Brown where sent packing may pick the odd free player up. But with them having a smaller budget i expect them to keep most the squad they got.

I reckon so.

Gillingham, Port Vale, Bradford and Rotherham are better teams than Bury, Scunthorpe, Hartlepool and Portsmouth

And Yeovil, Bournemouth and Donnie are definitely not as good as Bristol City, Wolves and Peterborough will be.

The budgets of the clubs entering the league will outweigh those leaving the league.

Bristol City have been woeful this season. Wolves may be a Leicester or Norwich but they may also be a Sheffield United, Sheffield Wednesday or Leeds and stick about for a bit. Posh will not be the force they were in their earlier yo-yoing having lost Boyd and CMS.

It might be a bit tougher but it won't be 'much improved'. The sides who come down (or up) may harbour their own ambitions but they're in the third division for a reason irrespective of the size of their gates.

Yawn. Who gives a :censored: about Yeovil? I thought this was a Latics forum...

Could be massive for us.

He should be able to get his dads advice much more so than if they were in the same league.

We may get some decent league one players from Yeovil who aren't quite good enough for the Championship.

Yeovil might trial players who aren't up to Championship level but good for league one - Johnson Snr will surely give his son a heads up ahead of anyone else

Bristol City have been woeful this season. Wolves may be a Leicester or Norwich but they may also be a Sheffield United, Sheffield Wednesday or Leeds and stick about for a bit. Posh will not be the force they were in their earlier yo-yoing having lost Boyd and CMS.

It might be a bit tougher but it won't be 'much improved'. The sides who come down (or up) may harbour their own ambitions but they're in the third division for a reason irrespective of the size of their gates.

Good time to play Wolves is about four games into the season by then you know how they will have adjutsed to the league.