What else we need

'proven striker, need to wait on this one'

i reckon this guy could be a target

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/22879239

Not too shabby a record on wikipedia, make the step up and with the right players around him could bag 10-15 for us.

certainly looked decent from what i saw in their fa cup games

right place, right time in this vid, looks to have the build and a bit of pace

could do worse

I think he will have a bagful of offers and probably move to a Championship club, but you never know with LJs powers of persuasion.

Edited by BP1960

Luke Garbutt got race reviews around my way when he was on loan at Everton

That lee Nichols on loan from fake latics as a keeper at Northampton last season did well, could be our keeper on loan?

where have you heard about a keeper on loan? I saw yesterday he mentioned we were bringing in 2 defenders on loan but wanted to properly sign a GK and CF.

Luxury buy HAS to be Cavani

Not much of a success at Droylsden, then again neither was Matt Smith - so in that context I suppose he's Championship material. :mmm:

2 goals in 5 first team games, and after hardly missing many in three seasons at FC, he struggled at BPA and Droylsden with the injuries.

The Chron says LJ is set to take in the FIFA Under-20 World Cup, which starts a week tomorrow in Turkey.

England squad:

Goalkeepers: Jamal Blackman (Chelsea), Sam Johnstone (Man United), George Long (Sheffield United), Connor Ripley (Middlesbrough)

Defenders Jake Bidwell (Everton), Sam Byram (Leeds), Donervorn Daniels (West Brom), Eric Dier (Sporting Lisbon), Jon Flanagan (Liverpool), Luke Garbutt (Everton), Michael Keane (Man United), Jamaal Lascelles (Nottingham Forest), Liam Moore (Leicester City), Daniel Potts (West Ham), Adam Reach (Middlesbrough), Jack Robinson (Liverpool), John Stones (Everton), Tom Thorpe (Man United)

Midfielders Ross Barkley (Everton), Gael Bigirimana (Newcastle), Jake Caskey (Brighton & Hove Albion), Conor Coady (Liverpool), Larnell Cole (Man United), John Lundstram (Everton), Alex Pritchard (Tottenham), James Ward-Prowse (Southampton)

Forwards Patrick Bamford (Chelsea), Saido Berahino (West Brom), Adam Campbell (Newcastle), Max Clayton (Crewe), Rob Hall (West Ham United), Harry Kane (Tottenham), Chris Long (Everton), Nathan Redmond (Birmingham City), Luke Williams (Middlesbrough)

In the Chron:

“There are two or three players in a couple of countries who we have the chance of getting if we want them,” Johnson said.

“It is always good to log players as well, so that six months or a year down the line they are still fresh in your mind if they become available.”