England v Scotland ticket details

Not that i'd pay to watch those overpaid tossers anymore, anyway but it's pretty :censored: that only fans that have been to an England game at the new Wembley will get tickets. If I wanted one, my past England Fans membership and the 15-20 games I attended at Old Trafford mean nothing? Exactly what's wrong with the game at the highest level, :censored: everyone except the chosen few. Hope the Jocks trash the :censored:ing place......

Why anyone would travel to Wembley from anywhere outside London and then pay those sums for a friendly is beyond me.

Friendly games and minor qualifiers shouldn't even be played at Wembley anyway. I do think there was greater support for the national side whilst they were nomadic and people all over the country could go and watch them.

Not that i'd pay to watch those overpaid tossers anymore, anyway but it's pretty :censored: that only fans that have been to an England game at the new Wembley will get tickets. If I wanted one, my past England Fans membership and the 15-20 games I attended at Old Trafford mean nothing? Exactly what's wrong with the game at the highest level, :censored: everyone except the chosen few. Hope the Jocks trash the :censored:ing place......

Agreed, the national team is an icon of everything that's wrong with football. Overpaid pansies who couldn't give a :censored: and the FA's incompetence just compounds the whole thing.

Why anyone would travel to Wembley from anywhere outside London and then pay those sums for a friendly is beyond me.

Friendly games and minor qualifiers shouldn't even be played at Wembley anyway. I do think there was greater support for the national side whilst they were nomadic and people all over the country could go and watch them.

England on the road was ten times better and after we played Israel at Wembley which i found to be a dull boring game and atmosphere even i didnt go to Wembley for about 3 years. However games with Scotland do not happen that often and know a fair few Latics fans going down, If it been a qualifier it be ten times better. Still think they should split games half at Wembley other half around the Country.

To be fair Prozac i think the FA have got it right this time. If you read the article you can buy tickets for the game you just got to wait till July.Think its right all these fans that have made the effort in recent years to go to games such as San Marino etc get first shout. Also the recent Ireland game despite not selling out there entire allocation there was lots of there fans in the England end. Guessing this also stops Scottish fans buying tickets in the home ends.

Between '96 and 2010 I went to around 50 home and around 15 away England games

Went to all but 2 of the round England games while Wembley was being rebuilt

Went to Munich when we won 5-1

Now I don't even watch them sat at home on telly when they're on live

Overpaid and underachieving waste of money

Edited by stevesidg

Between '96 and 2010 I went to around 50 home and around 15 away England games

Went to all but 2 of the round England games while Wembley was being rebuilt

Went to Munich when we won 5-1

Now I don't even watch them sat at home on telly when they're on live

Overpaid and underachieving waste of money

As football fans we should look forward to our national team playing, but I am in the same boat, gave up on them a long time ago, to some of the players it is just another ego trip.

What happened to the Rous Cup?

Who knows. Probably in someone's loft. Last played for in 1989.

If there was a trophy now it would probably be a sponsored one rather than something that commemorated someone of standing in the game.

Who knows. Probably in someone's loft. Last played for in 1989.

If there was a trophy now it would probably be a sponsored one rather than something that commemorated someone of standing in the game.

We could have the Hillsborough Disaster Memorial Trophy with Budweiser.

Edited by LeylandLatic