Stevenage away

I'm reasonably happy. Not been to Stevenage, one of the few aways I wouldn't be arsed about missing but will go with it being first day.

Atleast this way niether side being in the FA cup unless there is a freak weather storm or the death of the Queen and her funeral happening on that day no need for it to be switched to mid week.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Diarrhoea and Vomiting.

Excellent suggestions. Probably get a couple of days out of the associated debilitating dehydration.

Little known fact: if you turn up for work and then go home, it doesn't count as a sick day. D+V is perfect. If they doubt you, you can invite them to go have a look-see in trap 1.

Excellent suggestions. Probably get a couple of days out of the associated debilitating dehydration.

Little known fact: if you turn up for work and then go home, it doesn't count as a sick day. D+V is perfect. If they doubt you, you can invite them to go have a look-see in trap 1.

Little known fact: It's only in a few infections that the last food you ate or within 12 hours is the source of the food poisoning. Tuesday is probably a good day to skive off as the Fri/Sat night food is about the right amount of time for the common incubation periods to take effect.

If you are going for the turn up on Tuesday then go home I'll approach, Sunday is the key food day. Sow the seeds early by saying you are taking someone out for Sunday lunch/tea on the Friday.

Of course in some professions you need a couple of days clear of symptoms before returning to work. Not sure if that is a universal policy though.

Stevenage is just fine for me, at last. Not managed to get there for last two seasons with it being switched to a Tuesday night both times. First time, when they were still in the Cup, we couldn't cancel our train tickets, so we used them and went to watch Barnet v Crewe instead. That was fun.

Pissed off about Leyton Orient on a Tuesday night though. First time in ages I'll miss that one.