Stevenage away

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gutted about Orient (A) being on a Tuesday night and Brentford (A) being so close to Christmas.

Expensive Christmas too with Sheff U & Cov (A) within a couple of days The idea of going to Col U on Easter Saturday is genius and one the FL should be applauded for - the useless dicks!

Glad my 'new' ground Rovrum is up early, Nice to get a NYD game this year too.

I've just realised that my cousin is getting married on May 3rd. Needless to say she'll have to do without me being there should we need a result against Notts County to secure promotion.

Pessimist. Will be sewn up by then

Need O4U to post his web thingy link but worked out for those going by train. Its cheaper if you book now to get a £38.25 super off peak return to London which includes your tube ticket. Then get a return from Kings Cross to Stevenage for £15.50 plus coming back no set train. Only cheaper advance tickets seem to be around 5AM AND 6AM Change at Leeds.

http://www.thetrainline.com/buytickets/combinedmatrix.aspx?Command=TimeTable

Edited by oafctom

Saw we had a good Boxing Day away trip, thought get in.

Then realised I'm going to be either in Paris or Cornwall. :censored:

Bristol City on a Saturday was something I was hoping for, so I'm pleased with that one.

Edited by rudemedic

Also, with any luck I'll be off to uni in Sheffield this year... So thanks to the Football League for putting Sheffield United AND Rotherham away outside of term time this year, much appreciated... I'll only be able to get to a handful of games this season the way the fixtures have fallen

I was a fresher in Gloucester for the Dave Penney season, had Bristol Rovers the week before freshers week started and nothing until after the first term ended when I came up to BP to watch us beat Exeter at home. At first I thought it was :censored: that I didn't have any games to see but it was a blessing as there's so much going on in that first term that there's not much time for anything else.

everyone wants a bit of a derby first game of the season, I think a trip to port vale would excite more than a trip to Stevenage does, OASIS aside.

That's just the football league looking after the real fans.

What's wrong with a bit of D+V?

What's D+V?

Edited by 24hoursfromtulsehill