OWTB message board 1995 - 2006

I see we've signed a man called Ironside. Let's hope he's more mobile than his TV namesake.

Wasn't he that keeper who was outstanding for Scarborough when we beat them 7-0 ?..if so another brilliant signing.

Edited by BP1960

Just come back from Portugal. I watched Sportings kids play whilst I was out there. There was this young lad called Ronaldo, he played on the wing for them. Tall, Skillfull and powerful. Ive emailed the club but not had a reply yet.

Edited by razza699

Just come back from Portugal. I watched Sportings kids play whilst I was out there. There was this young lad called Ronaldo, he played on the wing for them. Tall, Skillfull and powerful. Ive emailed the club but not had a reply yet.

Forget him, they've got this slightly older lad called Lourenco. He would rip apart this division. Who do I email?

The way this is shaping up we will still be in this division in ten years time, that new stand won't happen in the foreseeable future and we will see a series of managers come and probably end up scratching around for unemployed goalkeepers centre halves and strikers to make up our team

Forget him, they've got this slightly older lad called Lourenco. He would rip apart this division. Who do I email?

Ah, Ive just had a reply off Alan Hardy.

Dear Ryan,

Thanks for your suggestions but we do not believe anything will come of this player. We are tracking a slightly younger winger from Bradfords Youth System so watch this space.

Thanks

Alan Hardy.

The way this is shaping up we will still be in this division in ten years time, that new stand won't happen in the foreseeable future and we will see a series of managers come and probably end up scratching around for unemployed goalkeepers centre halves and strikers to make up our team

spinion.gif

In my scouting capacity I've spotted a great young full back in Manchester United's reserves called Michael Clegg, he looks a future England international and I'm sure if the Latics signed him he could be sold on later for £millions.