Bringing On Back The Good Times

I don't know about you, but I just cant wait for this season to start. Everything LJ is doing is positive and his team is going to surprise quite a few of the big boys in the league. It will be good to have some home wins for a change. If we can be disciplined and not give away stupid fouls like last season and be lucky with injuries I can see us up with the best. As I live in Bristol and it costs me £150 a pop to attend I will be splashing the cash big time this season.

Every season we say "we might just surprise a few"

Can't see it personally, mid table would be good progress without flirting in the bottom half for too much of the season.

All about progression.

Lower mid table i think should be achievable.

That would be an achievemet and something to build on.

:censored: that why cant we get top ten? Walsall and yeovil showed how to do it and with one of the most sensible gaffers around we can do it as well.

Leyton Orient were up there as well.

If Yeovil can get promoted, anybody can do it.

Can we just get safe 1st and take it from there??? I understand the Yeovil comments but 17 other teams will be saying the same and it was refreshing what they did by creating a great team ethic and a little bit of quality

Progession is the key so anything 14th and above where we can relax in early April please. Anything else is a massive bonus from a young team and what is still a novice manager operating on a shoe string budget

LJ IMO is capable of that I think but don't over pressure the lads

I think we will take 4pts from 1st two games and the expectation level will go through the roof if imagine then