Two Italian Trialists

I wouldn't blame them if they were playing OWTB Bingo every day:

Typo in news story gets angry post about poor quality of website, check!

Building up mediocre news (or not building up genuinely interesting news) gets angry post, check!

Launch new initiative and get complaint within the first three posts to the thread about it, check!

Bingo! You win the chance to be stalked for a day on Twitter by half a dozen posters.

"Good morning team - whoever's on website duty today stick some numbers in the middle of someone's name, they'll go :censored:ing ape on OWTB.

Oh, and mispell the name of that Italian triallists last team & see if anyone's clever enough to spot it"

Oh come on, its hardly a trivial mistake is it? We are supposed to be a PROFESSIONAL Football club. So we expect articles without glaring typos in!

Italian media interview with Matteo Picciolio in October 2012, translated into pigeon albatross English:

http://www.civonline.it/articolo/tutto-sul-giovane-matteo-piciollo-nuovo-trascinatore-del-civitavecchia

RICCARDO Valentini

And no doubt the man of the moment at home Civitavecchia Football. Matthew Piciollo with his three goals scored in seven games of series D (marked all the factors, respectively in Nola, Casertana and Selangor) is currently the club's top scorer but beyond the networks the young winger born in 1992 is exciting the square with the stakes really from outside a class and race albatross devastating.
So we asked ourselves: but where does this footballing star in the launch pad?
How was your journey as a youth?
"I did a year at Lazio when I was little, then I switched Ottavia and San Lorenzo, where I did two years. All teams in the city of Rome. Then, the first year of Caps, I came to what was then the Cisco Roma in the first year of the presidency of Isaccia. I stayed with them two years, even when he became Atletico Roma. With them, I debut in Serie C1, at Barletta (replaced 15 'from the end, ed) and lived from inside the locker room throughout the ride playoffs that led to touch the B series. "
Why the Roman adventure was interrupted?
"Because the company went bankrupt. So I landed at Salerno, which last year we won the Serie D. We were in the group of Civitavecchia and leg, when we won 2-1 in front of cameras Rai Sport, I was the owner. In the return to factors other hand, when he won the Civitavecchia 1-0, was on the bench. "
What was your role in Salerno?
"I played the whole season from winger left in the 4-2-3-1 of Mr. Perrone. My companions were there in front of players of the caliber of Mounard, Biancolino, Gustavo and Caputo. "
The Salerno, however, gave the impression of having played the entire season experiencing flare-ups of the individual and not a team player.
"It was a special situation in which the big dictated the rules and taking responsibility. I do not know what was right, but they have won the championship and so I certainly can not say that it went wrong. "
But then it was not re-elected to Salerno.
"The president Lotito has decided to change the whole team and take liberally from Lazio. With the new coach Galderisi only four remained, but now with the return of Perrone is back also Giubilato (near Civitavecchia in summer, ed.) I went to do the pre-season with the Campobasso team of C2, but for some problems then we did not close the deal. So I arrived at Civitavecchia. "
Who was decisive for his arrival?
"My attorney knew De Santis and from there it all started. I am very happy to have arrived in Civitavecchia, here I am living a beautiful. We're very close as a group and with fellow I'm great. Even the coach, Ferretti, is in my opinion very capable and professional. I am convinced that we will do well, indeed, it would be nice to hurry up in the rankings so as to brighten the environment and the coach to live a calmer situation. "
We close with a message to the fans.
"To them we can only promise the utmost commitment. Here we all work hard, do not ever pull the leg back and we will do everything to get there as quickly as possible to salvation quiet. On a personal level I hope to get into double figures with goals. "

"Good morning team - whoever's on website duty today stick some numbers in the middle of someone's name, they'll go :censored:ing ape on OWTB.

Oh, and mispell the name of that Italian triallists last team & see if anyone's clever enough to spot it"

Ha ha brilliant