Macc friendly

Anyone know if the commentary is on the official iPhone app? I just signed up to player but can't find live commentary on the app... I can never get these things to work.

Not showing on the phone just on the net, thanks guys got on it now and its working

Can someone post the starting line up and the changes that were made?

Oxley

Brown Tarkowski Mellor Grounds

Dayton Smith Wesolowski Montano

Rooney Clarke-Harris

Schmeltz on for Dayton 46

Rodgers on for Wesolowski 46

Baxter on for Clarke-Harris 60

MacDonald on for Rooney 68

Byrne on for Mellor 77

Belezika on for Tarkowski 81

A good workout, Montano, Mellor (at centre back), Tarkowski and Clarke-Harris the pick for me, but how do we fit Clarke-Harris and Baxter in the same side ?

I say this without having seen anything of Clarke-Harris but I assume from what Peterborough fans said he will work the channels and just be a general nuisance up front - I would think Baxter would relish playing behind someone like that.

I say this without having seen anything of Clarke-Harris but I assume from what Peterborough fans said he will work the channels and just be a general nuisance up front - I would think Baxter would relish playing behind someone like that.

Clarke-Harris is lightning quick off the mark, but with LJ preferring the 2 holding midfielders how do you choose between Baxter, Clarke- Harris, McDonald and Rooney (assuming he signs) as the two strikers ?

Montano now looks favourite for the left flank, with Dayton or Sydney on the right.

Although Mellor played intelligently at centre back I still think a tall experienced player is needed there.

PS, make Tarkowski captain,he was urging on his team mates all afternoon.

Edited by BP1960