Think the club should look at the service on Latics Player anyone else think its poor for what we pay ? Looking at some of the other clubs and they have daily updates, highlights from friendly matches and even clips from training. We pay the same money as them so shouldn't we be getting the same service ? We're lucky if we get 3 videos in a week during the off season and I think it should be improved a lot ! Anyone else thinks the same ?

could be better as others have said but the thing that gets me is the voice of Roy . no offence Roy but that voice is so boring and it sounds like an old

man . standard phrase "yes it is " .

we could do with someone who sounds bright and youthful .

Roy you are probably a great guy and latics thro and thro . this is not a personal attack . just looking for an improvement .

You can't beat it when Gordon screams "It's thuuuuuuurrrrr!" when we knock one in. I can just about put up with bockle and hospikal, just. Would like slightly longer highlights but I'm sure there is some regulation that stops them showing the really contentious stuff like really bad offsides and handballs so not sure of the value of longer highlights?

It'll be replaced by Pundit-O-tron 3000, which can be programmed to deliver the commentary in a style of the following choices:

1. Joanna Lumley

2. Paddy Crerand

3. Bjørge Lillelien.

4. Lord Haw Haw.

5. Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler

6. Richie Benaud.

7. Any Brazilian football commentator.

8. Count Arthur Strong.

It'll be replaced by Pundit-O-tron 3000, which can be programmed to deliver the commetary in a style of the following choices:

1. Joanna Lumley

2. Paddy Crerand

3. Bjørge Lillelien.

4. Lord Haw Haw.

5. Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler

6. Richie Benaud.

7. Any Brazilian football commentator.

8. Count Arthur Strong.

Get Brian Blessed and I'm in.

I must come to Roy's defence.

I like his "style" it's unique and it makes LP commentaries unique.

I think the general opinion on "match day chat" has been +ve for Roy, whenever a Roy Basher starts up.

Just don't let him interview anyone, they never get a word in.

As main commentators Mike Leyland and Big Gordon are excellent.

The commentary makes being an exile acceptable.