Oldham rugby league

I went! Good win and well deserved. Here's to hoping the Crusaders slip up as doing so would mean Oldham stay top (providing they don't slip up themselves). If not they have a great chance going up through the playoffs!

I wouldn't mind them back at BP if they got promoted, I went to watch Rochdale Hornets a couple of weeks ago and I enjoyed the event, Spotland is a quality set up

Careful, you'll need a tin hat with that comment

Now then, if anyone saw Warrington v hull at the gayfarm, the pitch looked immaculate. No football all summer only rugby.

Top game that too.

Depends how good the pitch is and the weather really. It makes sense for a ground to be used all year round.

Only if it is profitable for the two clubs though. No point one losing out.

I wouldn't mind them back at BP if they got promoted, I went to watch Rochdale Hornets a couple of weeks ago and I enjoyed the event, Spotland is a quality set up

It's important to add that Hornets have been a fan owned club IPS for three years; they're doing a great job and I've started to watch them again after a long hiatus.

• 1 month later...