Sky bet handicap

After today's news about Rooney singing, I looked on sky bet an saw latics are 20/1 for promotion and I think this not bad value.

But I then checked handicap betting an latics to win the league with a 27 point head start is also 20/1

We have plenty of goals in our team now and if the rumour about another player in today being a defender is true then I see this as excellent value and am going to lay 20quid on that.

Sorry if there is a similar post elsewhere just on way to work didn't want to spend hours looking for it :)

Anybody know where has the best odds for us to be promoted? Has to be a shop not like sky bet as I'm on holiday and someone's going putting it on for me.cheers

Check on oddschecker can probably work out the best shop prices from there.

You might be better off waiting until you come back though.

just remenber on the handicap it isnt just wolves total we have to beat, every other teams handicaps are added at the end of the season as well. yeovil won our handicap league last season with 105 points and second place had a total of 100 points so we should be close with a real life points total of 70-80.

im going +28 points with ladbrokes (every point counts) £50 win

im also waiting back on the odds for us to be highest goalscorers in the league and 4 or more players to score 10 or more league goals.

just remenber on the handicap it isnt just wolves total we have to beat, every other teams handicaps are added at the end of the season as well. yeovil won our handicap league last season with 105 points and second place had a total of 100 points so we should be close with a real life points total of 70-80.

im going +28 points with ladbrokes (every point counts) £50 win

im also waiting back on the odds for us to be highest goalscorers in the league and 4 or more players to score 10 or more league goals.

let us know what odds you get on that as it sounds a good bet to me