Send in Football League questions for our expert Peter Beagrie

I don't think he has it in for us.

He's just another ex pro who i scratch my head at at just exactly how they've ended up getting a pundit job.

I think that's mainly because the majority of the ex-pros who are full-time pundits never played in this league and league 2, so Beagrie keeps getting work. He might not last much longer when some others retire, especially Clarke Carlisle. Edited by rudemedic

I think that's mainly because the majority of the ex-pros who are full-time pundits never played in this league and league 2, so Beagrie keeps getting work. He might not last much younger when some others retire, especially Clarke Carlisle.

Listening to that self-important prick would be far worse than Beagrie...

Edited by Lee Sinnott

Neil Mellor was surprisingly good last night being the studio guest / pundit on the PNE vs Blackpool game.

As he's retired now, if I was a Sky Producer, I'd be wording him up for a role on their football league coverage team.

To be fair to Sky in their coverage of None Premier League games - Don Goodman is very good, so too Bill Leslie. I don't mind Garry Birtles either.

Listening to that self-important prick would be far worse than Beagrie...

Meh. He does some good stuff for football but that is counter-balanced by the bad stuff he does for football. Both do good things for him though, especially in terms of raising his profile. Which is a thing many people in those sort of positions do, thereby failing to get the balance between what's good for the organisation and what's good for the person right.