Send in Football League questions for our expert Peter Beagrie

please please please ring me.[/quote

Wardlelatic has now explained why you sent me the message, it would have helped me if you stated why though and I would not have reacted the way I did.

Thanks for your continuing support and yes I do mean that genuinely as every penny helps the cause

Edited by underdog

Mr Beargie, I'm sure you are aware of the work of theoretical physisist Enrico Fermi, however I would like to draw attention to his paradox, specifically what is your understanding of Fermi's question "Where is everybody?"

Watching the other channel probably.....

Dear Mr Beagrie

Were you born a total tosspot, or did it take several years of practice to reach your current level? If the latter, it is quite an achievement. By the way, if you're slated to, er, hehe, summarise our game at Preston, could you please take a week's holiday and let someone else that knows what they're talking about do the job?

If you answer these questions correctly, you will have made a lot of Oldham fans very happy. Thank you.

Dear Mr Beagrie

Were you born a total tosspot, or did it take several years of practice to reach your current level? If the latter, it is quite an achievement. By the way, if you're slated to, er, hehe, summarise our game at Preston, could you please take a week's holiday and let someone else that knows what they're talking about do the job?

If you answer these questions correctly, you will have made a lot of Oldham fans very happy. Thank you.

Once you reach maximum level you stop levelling.

Didn't it start from the Macca equaliser in the last seconds and them having 2 red cards. I don't know why he dislikes us, he comes across as a smug little twerp who was average at best.

I once saw him have a very good game at BP when he was playing for Everton. 1992 or 1993? Prozac would know. It was in a game where Ian Marshall fluffed about seven one-on-ones against Neville Southall. Beagrie came on as sub and ripped us apart, even though it still ended up 0-0, IIRC. He's still a pillock though.