Moved in to the chaddy. They were at the bottom taking pictures with an "Oldham youth firm" England flag at HT

I cringed so hard I was worried my face may end up staying like that

As much as you cringe, I applaud them for being fans and paying money to be at BP.

£4 sundries per person??

There is no increase of income for Latics on number of pies or the amount of pop sold, catering is contracted out.

Anything bought in the club shop would probably have been bought at a later date anyway.

Only sundries I can think of are car parking and programmes - not £4 per person

Programmes, carparking, share of food & drinks turnover from caterers. We'll earn some money on all. I'm taking a punt that per person that'll be £4. Could be more, could be less, it's simply an estimate.

As much as you cringe, I applaud them for being fans and paying money to be at BP.

Even with chants like "where were you before the game" whilst displaying a five knuckle shuffle motion? I laughed out loud. The boss man was sporting a lovely shiner. classic.

whilst we are on the thread 'crowd' what are people anticipating the crowd to be on saturday? (home frans) similar to Tuesday... about 4100 ish??

For Saturday a crowd of around 5,000 again, with 4,500 latics fans and around 500 from Walsall

Though this is Latics and estimating crowds is not always logical, there will be great anticipation for the first home league game after last Saturday. All season ticket holders who aren't on holiday should be there, some intrigued by the LJ factor will go, plus usual regular x games a season pay on the gate fans

I'd be happy with 5,000 and a win, and some entertaining football at least in spells

We know the players will be trying for this

#ktf

Edited by stevesidg

I'll be honest and say that I stayed away in Dickovs last season in charge, after having a season ticket for his first two seasons in charge. But now I'm getting the feel - good factor back and will be going, and I'm sure there are plenty of others like me.