Richie Wellens

He will sign for Donny before the window closes having squeezed the biggest contract he can out of them

Weren't Donny waiting on some big money investment coming in? Signing half of our staff from last year and Wellens looking at the door might suggest its not coming

I'd give my left nut to sign him...

Cash in on Baxter and use a slice to fund Richie's wages for the season??!!

Yes good idea. Cash in on a player of 22 years old with the potential to really kick on and still get better, and use all of the cash (the clause amount will probably cover his wage for a year) on a 33 year old has been whos winding down his average career reaching the highs of being a mediocre Chamionship player. Can imagine you're a very shrewd business man!

Yes good idea. Cash in on a player of 22 years old with the potential to really kick on and still get better, and use all of the cash (the clause amount will probably cover his wage for a year) on a 33 year old has been whos winding down his average career reaching the highs of being a mediocre Chamionship player. Can imagine you're a very shrewd business man!

I didn't mean sell Baxter in favour of Wellens but should Baxter leave then use some of the funds for Wellens.

Of the two, Baxter is obviously my preference too but I was suggesting Wellens as an alternative should he go