Transfer funds

You have to remember that 150k for Baxter is a huge increase to the turnover plus his 160 to 200k in salary adds a lot back into the pot

No way will ANY player be on more than £2k a week at latics. I know what other top earners have been on in recent seasons and none have even touched £2k, let alone gone past it. Although these are topped up with appearance fees etc.

However i do see your point and baxters sale effectively adds around £150k to the wage budget, an increase of 15%

No way will ANY player be on more than £2k a week at latics. I know what other top earners have been on in recent seasons and none have even touched £2k, let alone gone past it. Although these are topped up with appearance fees etc.

However i do see your point and baxters sale effectively adds around £150k to the wage budget, an increase of 15%

I know what top earners have been on in recent seasons and they have gone past 2k.

Do you think following arrival of Rusnak today and possibly a deal for Rachubka the transfer dealings have finished for us?

LJ alluded to up to four new faces to soften the blow of Baxter going so with Philliskirk, Lanzoni, Rusnak and Rachubka that's the four.

Another CB perhaps or CM?

You're way off the mark with kuqi. Maybe with bonuses it took it to £3k but wasn't on that with his basic wage.

Thing is if your a first team regular 1.5k basic plus 1.5k appearance is essentially 3k a week because you play most games. I heard that a couple of players had that deal in recent seasons