One thing that sums up Oldham fans

There are so many more posts and topics when we lose than when we win.

Says it all.

Says what, exactly?

At least the majority of the posts have been constructive and hardly any negativity.

Loss and disappointment (plus, under controversial circumstances) will always stir more of a reaction than a win.

And quite obviously many contributions by ***********insert whatever matches your opinion in there,

Are the variety and extremes of views and opinions expressed, I guess by people who think they're fans.

Some offensive, some by clearly deranged, some by frustrated pub team 'superstars'...usually overweight and basically incapable, some with cracked crystal balls, some perhaps from other planets, many from posters who've never kicked a football in their lives, plenty from potential Managers (of Dogs Home..!)

Quite a lot from clueless, sadly others who launch personal attacks on players, and many from some that are so stupid I'm amazed they get printed.

On the other foot.....use of football jargon there, we have a majority who love to

simply support their club often donating money for the cause as in playershare and the simple idea started by Danny, which has grown into something really

worthwhile that actually helps the club we all claim to be supporters of.

Edited by Blue Circle

There are so many more posts and topics when we lose than when we win.

Says it all.

These type of posts have to be among my least favourite. I think the vast majority on here, whilst having differing views, are pretty reasonable. To imply that Latics fans take masochistic pleasure from being :censored: is nonsense.

As with anything in life, when things go wrong, you're inclined to analyse why they went wrong.