LJs hour long inquest

You judge a manager by his signings and this manager HASN'T made a good signing yet, apart from the possible exception of Korey Smith and let's face it, he's hardly been great this season. I'm affraid the writing's on the wall. If we fail to beat Orient, we'll need 15 wins from the remaining 36 games to survive. That's a tough ask and it's not going to happen. We're going down.

I really shouldn't bite but...who should we have signed? I'm genuinely interested to know who you'd rather we signed instead of all these failures.

To be fair, this is pretty damning, especially the sunday league part.

Oldham manager Lee Johnson told BBC Radio Manchester:

"We should have come away with something.

"We've created four of the best chances you'll see and not stuck them in. You'll probably see better finishing from a Sunday league side.

"It was one of those days. Charlie MacDonald has come in and held his hands up because he probably should have had a hat-trick. They had a couple of chances as well but that was when we were going for the game.

"Such is life. We have to dig in deep and come out fighting again next week."

The most worrying thing is the fact theres at least 3 teams below us that are probably going to finish above us - Sheff Utd, Coventry and Bristol City. We're going to be the greatest footballing team ever to be relegated to the 4th tier. We can't defend, we can't score goals, we've got a clueless manager who 'talks the talk' but can't 'walk the walk' and the team is overloaded with powderpuff players who just aren't good enough.

so what have you seen from the 3 teams below us that suggests that they will finish above us?

they will improve and pick up points but we wont? why? because they are bigger clubs than us?

Edited by palmer1

You really must try harder...

Everything that i've stated is true. We're sleepwalking towards League Two. Everyone on here including you is in complete and utter denial. Just because we play a bit of decent football, you all think that we'll be alright. Well, i've got news for you all - having possesion in areas that don't matter means nothing at all. It's not as if we're creating loads of chances either. The spine of the team is poor, he's poor, his signings have been poor. We're just poor all round.

Everything that i've stated is true. We're sleepwalking towards League Two. Everyone on here including you is in complete and utter denial. Just because we play a bit of decent football, you all think that we'll be alright. Well, i've got news for you all - having possesion in areas that don't matter means nothing at all. It's not as if we're creating loads of chances either. The spine of the team is poor, he's poor, his signings have been poor. We're just poor all round.

Shame you never applied for the job, being such an expert...

Post under your usual account.

could u go in and do any better?