Gillingham

samuelwhittaker

I'm back in blighty for this one and very much looking forward to the usual drunken procedure. Only problem is the 4-5% beer tastes really pissy now. Hopefully be a decent attendance even though it's not the most glamorous of away days.

(My last game was watching Mons lose at home to Genk. Mons are bad enough I reckon even Latics would beat them about 4-1)

Fast 1155 train I was thinking. Can watch egg-chasing on a pub (no idea which is best - ideas.?)

That's the one I'm intending to get.

If I remember last time, there's a couple of pubs near the station. One was alright and had sky sports, the other after the game wasn't as good. Cant remember either names so I guess it's not that helpful.

I'm sure Dave will tell us following his 10am reccie

Do we have a pub of choice?

I can barely walk so the pub nearest the ground would help out.

Well! This leads me nicely onto why I came on here.

I am the manager of the newly reopened Livingstone Arms.

We are the closest pub to the away end and close to the train station.

Away fans are more than welcome as in previous years we have been adopted as the away pub.

at present we have no card machine but there are two cash machines nearby. There is also a chip shop, newsagents, and various amenities nearby (Even a florists incase you upset the other half)

We have various shirts and scarves that have been donated by other teams but we dont seem to have an oldham one so if anyone could oblige that would be great.

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow and good luck.

Edited by Deano0251