Swindon prick

I remember that, we sent them down that night. That lad got a jail sentence for scaling the perimiter fence and dropping the linesman after an offside decision IIRC.

I was there too, mid to late 1980's? Sadly earlier in the game I remember a poor bloke having a heart attack in our end of the ground and some lads were trying to get the police attention but the bloody cops just kept on ignoring them - it took ages for them to respond.

I went to see Brescia v Roma (Serie A) in 94. The fan violence at the game was the worst I'd ever seen. One Roma fan climed the fence, crossed the moat and tried to attack the Brescia cenre back. The centre back dropped him and kicked him when he was down. The ref did nothing apart from stop the game and let the police take the fan away.

I went to see Brescia v Roma (Serie A) in 94. The fan violence at the game was the worst I'd ever seen. One Roma fan climed the fence, crossed the moat and tried to attack the Brescia cenre back. The centre back dropped him and kicked him when he was down. The ref did nothing apart from stop the game and let the police take the fan away.

Sounds quite reasonable. That'll learn him as my 7 year old would say...