Swindon prick

Say what you like about players dropping like a sack of spuds, 'keeper did well blocking and kept distance too. One day, I'd like to see these :censored: get a :censored:ing good hiding on the pitch for all to see. They give the word casual a bad name - so cliche, look at those trainers ffs.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/swindon-fan-punches-leyton-orient-2844777

Say what you like about players dropping like a sack of spuds, 'keeper did well blocking and kept distance too. One day, I'd like to see these :censored: get a :censored:ing good hiding on the pitch for all to see. They give the word casual a bad name - so cliche, look at those trainers ffs.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/swindon-fan-punches-leyton-orient-2844777

Keeper did better than Froch did last night :wink:

I agree though, it's disgusting and i can't comprehend why someone would run on the pitch to abuse/fight with players.

I remember once when a Burnley fan ran on to confront Robbie Savage, but soon bottled out of it when realising that those players on the pitch are actually far away rather than small. He should probably have watched this video first

Edited by Tommy_Fent

Same happened at Millwall didn't it with LH? iirc the yob stopped when he saw Trotman.

And I'm also sure there was a non-league player who decked a yob and then got sent of by the ref for violent conduct. Which goes to show how stupid refs can be,

Picture 4: the moment he realises this wasn't a great idea and he might be a thick :censored:.

The thing about it is he will get a life ban from football grounds, but these are rarely enforced, look at the prick from Leeds who punched Kirkland last season, he had been banned for life previously. Now if he had attacked the c*** that is Steve Evans I may have had a little sympathy.

Same happened at Millwall didn't it with LH? iirc the yob stopped when he saw Trotman.

And I'm also sure there was a non-league player who decked a yob and then got sent of by the ref for violent conduct. Which goes to show how stupid refs can be,

According to the rules, Violent Conduct on a football pitch is Violent Conduct. Players attacking fans regularly get sent-off, no matter if the fan has attacked and broken the jaw of a team-mate- see that incident from Romania a few years ago. However, if you attack a player from one side, you often find players from the opposition (ie the same side as the fan) stepping in and protecting their fellow professional.

The referee implement the laws of the game correctly then.

Other examples would be Hazard's attempt to retrieve the ball from Swansea's infamous ball boy and Jamie Carragher chucking a coin back into the crowd at Highbury. Both got red cards for violent conduct.

The referee implement the laws of the game correctly then.

Other examples would be Hazard's attempt to retrieve the ball from Swansea's infamous ball boy and Jamie Carragher chucking a coin back into the crowd at Highbury. Both got red cards for violent conduct.

No sympathy for Carrighar - he was hardly going to hit the person who originally threw the coin was he? Then again Hazard was a bit of a nob too Edited by JWhite101

Agreed. I know it would've been a tad unprofessional but how funny would it have been if the keeper had just laid the fat chav out with one punch for all the world to see.

I remember a Huddersfield fan punching a linesman in a game vs us at their old ground Leeds Rd.

I remember that, we sent them down that night. That lad got a jail sentence for scaling the perimiter fence and dropping the linesman after an offside decision IIRC.