David Mellor

Mellor played a major part in JCH's goal. It was an 18 second 7 pass move starting with Oxley who passed the ball to Grounds who passes it to Philliskirk who passes it to Mellor who played it long to Rooney who laid it off to Smith who passed it to Petrassp who beat 2 men and passed it to JCH.

Check out Gordon's LP commentary of the goals, PM me with your email address and I'll send you a 2 1/2 min mp3 of all the goals.

Shameless plug

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Massive chip on his shoulder this lad. Always has had. Thinks he is better than he is. He is also lazy.

I've met him a few times and he seems shy but friendly. I'm usually the first to pick up on chips on shoulders, and I didn't with him. Far from it.

I agree that those are our best 4 but I'm not sure that either Lanzoni or Grounds are genuine full backs. I prefer to see a full back overlapping and getting down the line - it's not part of Grounds or Lanzoni's natural game and neither are blessed with the pace a full back needs.

you can onlt judge lanzoni as a full back we haven,t seen him ANYWHERE else, , he,s good there, doesn.t give it away either,

you can onlt judge lanzoni as a full back we haven,t seen him ANYWHERE else, , he,s good there, doesn.t give it away either,

I saw Lanzoni in his trial game at centre back, he was so impressive there I reckon that was enough to persuade LJ to sign him.

I saw Lanzoni in his trial game at centre back, he was so impressive there I reckon that was enough to persuade LJ to sign him.

So now we have 4 good CBs, and earlier in the season I was worried we didn't have enough cover for Tarky and Kasunga.

We do need Mills back though, let Mellor fight for his midfield place,

Massive chip on his shoulder this lad. Always has had. Thinks he is better than he is. He is also lazy.

You know him?

I knew him when I mentored him at school during his gcse's. May have grown up since then but I don't think that is reflected on the pitch.

I was a knob when I was 15, thought I knew everything. It's part of being 15.

If that's what you're basing your opinion of him as a footballer on i'm flabbergasted.

In fact, i'm not sure even a double face palm fits the bill, but here goes anyway.

:petesake::petesake: